Senior Recruiter & Employer Branding Manager (m/f/x)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from each other count to our core company values.
The People Operations department empowers, supports and motivates their team members in their day-to-day work with the aim to grow within refurbed. The team is looking for highly motived and experienced Senior Recruiter & Employer Branding Manager (m/f/x).
Together, we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
Who you are
- You hold a degree in HR Management, Marketing, Psychology, Sociology or similar
- You exclusively have at least 3-4 years of proven work experience in Recruiting and Employer Branding and/or Marketing
- You are an expert in conducting interviews for several roles in the fields of Marketing, Engineering, Design, Product, etc.
- You are extermely analytical and like working based on a scientific principles
- You are familiar with sourcing candidates using different platforms (e.g. Linkedin) and provide solid knowledge of sourcing techniques
- You are experienced with Online-, Social Media- und SEO-Marketing
- Your are fluent in English and German
- You don’t use the term „That doesn’t work“
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What you'll do
- You are a recruiting expert independently supporting your own recruiting projects
- You coordinate briefing meetings, decide on the appropriate search strategy, conduct interviews and make the decision together with the hiring managers
- Your act as sparring partner to our hiring mangers and support them in their Hiring strategy and the selection process
- Your second name is "talenthunter". You know the best tricks on how to detect talents in famous sourcing tools like LinkedIn
- You are keen to further develop and strengthen refurbed's employer brand and telling the world about us
- You hire the best talent regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, disability, (...) and actively manage potential bias
- You deal with current developments and trends. Thanks to your content ideas and your creativity, we stand out in communication and address our target groups in a variety of channels (online and offline) in a state-of-the-art manner
- You support or take the lead for further HR projects (e.g. employee benefits, candidate experience, events, ...)
Additional factors we appreciate
- You have experience working in a fast growing startup
- You are familiar with Boolean search as a sourcing method
- You have an understanding of HR automation
Why you should work with us
- Startup atmosphere
- Full ownership of your projects
- Freedom to develop your own recruiting strategy
- Regular team events
- Resourceful and a fun team
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to grow with the company
- Supporting the company to become the best employer
- International team
- Equal opportunity employer
- Mission driven - we are making the world a better place
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, your CV and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 1,675 € gross per month according to the collective agreement (Kollektivvertrag). However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely.
Thank you for your interest in refurbed. We are extremely happy that you are thinking about joining us and can identify with our mission.
We will do our best to always keep you informed about the process and progress of your application. We read all applications thoroughly and will also consider you for other job openings, should your profile fit other open positions as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application regardless of race, age, disability, gender, martital status, heritage, religion and nationality. We will look at your experience, your personality and your motivation to determine whether this job is right for you.