Senior Product Manager - Wayflyer Partner Platform
The Wayflyer Partner Platform is the emerging set of products and services we use to acquire and manage our partnerships, and to provide finance and insights to their customers.
The Partner Platform Tribe is a single-threaded team, resourced and empowered to grow partnerships through the development of a common platform to serve all Partners. As the only product manager in this Tribe you will be pivotal in driving its success. You will lead the evolution of the platform to engage global partners and their customers in a highly scalable fashion. You will work hand in hand with our commercial and development teams to deliver features that acquire, retain, and manage global partnerships.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Understand the key partner goals and outcomes from our engagements with partners.
- Identify the key criteria and features that add most value to partners and their customers
- Act as a leader and advocate for partners within the company
- Own the vision for the Wayflyer Partner Platform
- Develop and manage a roadmap based on clear commercial criteria
- Lead the product development platform to onboard and activate partners and their customers.
- Specify Product Features, user stories & requirements to communicate your vision to your product development team.
- Analyse competitive products and offers available to partners
- Plan for your product line to attain and maintain the market leading position
The Ideal candidate will have
- Worked in a similar role in a product function in either a SaaS or B2B environment
- Prior experience in any of the following in a technology business: Partner Management, eCommerce, Lending or Payments
- Degree or equivalent in a numerate discipline, relevant product management postgraduate qualifications desirable.
The Ideal candidate will be
- An owner. You will take responsibility for the outcomes that you and the team deliver
- Always go the extra mile. Wayflyer wants to be the best at what we do. It means we work hard, our customers deserve the best.
- Be detail-oriented and thorough in your analysing business domain problems and metrics
- Be an exceptional communicator especially when writing product requirements
- Be an advocate for partners and their customers
- Enthusiastic team player who likes a supportive high energy, high-performance environment, with substantial freedom to enable performance.