Senior Product Manager - Marketing Technology
As the first product manager within the Marketing & Growth Tribe you will drive the selection and implementation of solutions that power our Outbound & Digital Marketing and Customer Relationship Management activities.The Marketing & Growth Tribe is a single-threaded team, resourced and empowered to grow Wayflyer market share through marketing and CRM solutions. As one of the first members of the Tribe you will be pivotal in driving its success. You will help decide on the skills and resources needed to be successful.
Principal duties and responsibilities
- Own the marketing solutions strategy and the delivery on its roadmap
- Monitor and understand marketing KPIs and use these to make prioritization decisions
- Align processes & execution to our Go To Market plan, adapt based on KPI performance
- Create solutions that provide effective marketing experiences that delight customers.Evaluate and operationalise robust 3rd party solutions to ensure effective marketing execution.
- Ensure the launch of new capabilities and evolutions of the platform go smoothly by testing, post-launch monitoring, and ongoing metric analysis.
- Deliver user flows that achieve engagement, activation, loyalty, across the end-to-end digital journey.
- Oversee the flow of data between Marketing Technology tools and work with engineering, BI, and analytics to ensure consistency and accuracy of events/attributes match intended marketing goals
- Document business scenarios, customer journeys and expected outcomes - mapped to requisite capabilities from technology solutions.
- Over time you might need to recruit, hire and manage additional product managers as we grow.
The Ideal candidate will have
- At least 5 years of experience in a product role working with marketing technology solutions including Digital, CRM and Marketing Automation and the associated data systems e.g. CDP, DMP.
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies and a track record of delivering sophisticated marketing capabilities through integration of third party solutions.
- Demonstrated experience building data platforms and orchestrating data signals to enable personalized experiences.
- An understanding of GDPR, CCPA, and other regulations and how they impact communication with Customers.Have a degree relevant discipline
The Ideal candidate will be
- A natural consensus-builder with a collaborative decision-making style across sales, marketing, finance, design & engineering teams
- A well-rounded top-performer who is analytical, can deftly navigate ambiguity, has excellent communication skills, uses experimentation to create competitive advantage.
- Seasoned in managing timelines, delivery, dependencies, communication across teamsExcellent at juggling multiple projects, staying organised and prioritising deadlines
- Be extremely detail-oriented and thorough when analysing business domain problems.
- Comfortable in a data-driven business environment and able to adjust readily based on dataA great teammate with excellent collaboration, communication and organization skills