Senior Product Manager - Luko Water
Your mission in the team:
You will be driving the development of unique hardware devices - Luko Water that will be soon launched on the market. You will be on a super exciting mission of equipping every French household with Luko Water to detect water leaks and reduce the impact of damages in homes!
This device is one of Luko’s core activities and its public launch becomes now a central project.
Working on this project:
- You’ll set the strategic vision of Luko Water while being in charge of go-to-market strategy, creating deployment plans, shipping the devices to the first users.
- You will be a point of contact with our users, communicating with them, collecting feedback and pain points turning them in the fixes and next functionalities.
- You will create a stellar setup and unpacking experience for our users.
- You will be responsible for the product and its malfunction, identifying and analyzing bugs or unexpected product usage.
- You will work on the user journey and new app features to drive user engagement.
- Along with our hardware team, you will supervise firmware releases and propose the next generation of hardware improvements.
- Obsessed with the efficiency you will set clear goals, track performance and iterate fast.
- Together with our hardware project manager, you will own the roadmap and make sure we execute on time hitting the hard deadlines of the product.
- You’ll be leading a team of 5 engineers of Luko Water Hardware team and as such, you'll be in the heart of the project working with people who have been leading this project to mass prod from day 1.
Who are you?
At Luko, your experience, personality and ability to think outside the box will be more valued than your degree!
- Years of experience: 5+ years experience in Product Management
- Language: fluent in English
- Engineering or Business School Master degree (or equivalent)
- Experience in Hardware or IoT
- Passion for building delightful user experiences
- Very analytical and driven by data
- Curious and eager to learn, especially about hardware and insurance
- Communication skills are incredible, you tell the best stories
- Experience working in a fast-growing startup, with the strong organizational skills that come with that environment / or managed a launch of a new country
- First Interview with our hiring manager
- Case study / technical test
- Debrief of the case with the team
- Behavioural and culture interview with the people team
- References check
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience