This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Senior Product Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- You help companies transition to a carbon-neutral economy by gaining transparency and taking action on their carbon footprint
- You work closely with customers and internal stakeholders to identify and prioritize pains and gains
- You gain and advocate deep knowledge of markets, competition, and complementary products
- You team up with our designers, data scientists, and engineers to translate those needs into delightful and effective product experiences
- You articulate the end-to-end product requirements across technology teams
- You support and conduct user research and customer discovery to validate and uncover new hypotheses
Who is our best match?
You have a minimum of 4 years of experience in Product Management; Experience with B2B SaaS products is strongly preferred; Experience with logistics and/or supply chain is a strong plus
Agile development is second nature to you. You’re confident in navigating scrum and kanban methodologies. A CSPO or similar certification is a plus
You have profound analytical skills and are thrilled about breaking down and solving complex problems
You are a team player and understand that the quality of your work as a Senior Product Manager depends on your ability to communicate effectively and cooperate with colleagues across the organization
You are outcome- and data-driven and have a proven record of understanding and measuring the impact of your work as a Senior Product Manager
You have experience conducting and/or supporting user research, especially qualitative
We have a diverse international team and use English as our working language. You can read, write, and speak professional English
You’re passionate about technology and UX and like to keep yourself updated with the latest trends and frameworks
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].
Years of experience