This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Senior Product Manager
🚀 You’ll help us craft the best investment portfolio tracker to bring us closer to our long-term vision (to be a private bank for the mass affluent).
🔭 We value Discovery as much as Delivery
💰 Competitive Salary & Equity
🦸♀️ Full-time position
🇪🇺 Paris-based but International Remote
Product management at Finary
Our product is the core of the company and every employee is committed to make it best-in-class.
Our organization was built on the Shape up model, with monthly cycles, which gives us a good balance between velocity and ideation.
We also believe that product discovery is the key to sane growth and we build everything hand-in-hand with our users (sometimes literally hand-to-hand). We have an amazing user community which is an invaluable source of user insights.
Our current product stack: Productboard, Figma, Linear, Notion.
What you'll do
🤝 We have 2 positions open: 1 to grow our existing product and 1 to launch a new product in 2022.
- Research user problems and define the right ones to solve;
- Contribute to our roadmap by being the voice of our users;
- Help the team build the best solutions for our users and ensure the deliverables are qualitative;
- Measure the impact of your work continuously with product analytics and qualitative research;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders about your achievements and future projects;
- Improve internal processes with the rest of the product team by bringing your expertise and market best-practices.
Skills we are excited about
- You are a team-player, you are humble and you like to help others grow;
- You are genuinely friendly and ambitious;
- You like to take initiatives and find new creative solutions to problems;
- You are an excellent communicator. You know how to coordinate teams, collect feedback and identify bottlenecks.
- 5+ years as a Product Manager in a product-driven organization;
- You have a track record in product discovery and product delivery;
- You are comfortable with product analytics (Amplitude is a plus);
- You have some experience with mobile products;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken).
- You are passionate about personal finance & investing;
- You have a successful Fintech experience.
- Location: Paris or Remote
- Competitive package & meaningful equity grant
- Medical insurance with Alan
- All the tools you need (Macbook, keyboard, monitor, laptop stand, etc)
- Free Finary Plus & other cool perks
- Call with our Head of product (45 minutes)
- Home assignment to prepare for 1 week
- Live assignment presentation (45 minutes)
- Meet the rest of the team (2 hours)
- Decision time!
💡 You don't live in Paris? The whole process can be remote and we hire globally!
How to apply?
Tell us why you want to join Finary and why you generally care about the problem we're solving. Make your first impression count. Share with us what excites you, tell us about your more exciting projects and how you envision your role at Finary.
Our email: [email protected]