Senior Product Manager
Bitmovin provides API based software that powers the world's largest OTT online video providers with video developer tools, built by industry experts.
Come join the team building innovative online video software for developers and content owners worldwide!
We are looking for innovative and driven Product Managers who share our vision and commit themselves to help build outstanding and industry-leading products. With your contribution to Bitmovins ownership culture, you will be able to make an impact in one of the fastest growing industries - Online Video Streaming.
As a Senior Product Manager you will
- Work with internal and external stakeholders, to gather and prioritize requirements and create a roadmap of features for our innovative products
- Take responsibility from requirement specification, design, technical implementation to launch and got to market activities of new features and products
- Perform analysis, interviews and usability studies to gain market insights
- Optimize, review and write internal and external collaterals and documentation
- Continually reflect, analyze and optimize our products to drive awareness, adaptation and increase user experience
- Define goals supporting our company objectives and track progress against them using KPIs that measure success
It would be great if you have
- Experience in working with a B2B SaaS product at scale
- 5+ years of experience with the agile product process from the Product Manager point of view
- Solid technical understanding, and while you don’t have to be a developer yourself being able think through their lens
- Proven that you are able to work in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift quickly
- Been working with different prioritization frameworks and are able to define a long term vision and roadmap for the product
- Ability to manage stakeholders across Engineering, Sales, and Marketing and be an excellent communicator
- Been working with engineering teams bigger than 15 people, not necessarily direct reports
- Experience in the Online Video Streaming domain
- Working with an innovative, fast-growing and international team with low hierarchy
- Opportunity to make an impact on the multimedia industry, with target markets EU, US and APAC
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work hours
- Investment in growth and education
- No routines, but new challenging projects with global impact
- Free snacks and great coffee
- Open spaced office
- Regular and fun team activities (hackathons, skiing days, …)
- Choose your own hardware
- The opportunity to work for an exciting start-up, building innovative video solutions
Bitmovin, a YCombinator company, is a fast growing privately owned technology leader, located in San Francisco, CA and Klagenfurt, Austria.
The company was founded by the co-creators of international media standards like MPEG-DASH, that is used today by Netflix, Youtube, and others. Bitmovin is the technology leader in online video technologies such as cloud-based encoding, adaptive streaming players, 360°/VR streaming and performance analytics. Bitmovin is backed by top investors such as Atomico as well as industry leaders like the former VP Engineering of Netflix, former CTO of Cisco, founder of Unity3D, and many others. Bitmovin’s customers include the top media and technology companies worldwide, including discovery+, fuboTV, DAZN, BBC, RTL, RedBull Media House, Globo, ClassPass, The New York Times and many others.
Working at Bitmovin is fast-paced, fun and challenging with colleagues and customers worldwide.
Bitmovin is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
STARTING TIME: Immediately
Empower your future and join us now!Bitmovin does not accept unsolicited referrals or resumes from any source other than directly from candidates. The submission of referrals or resumes by anyone other than a candidate directly to Bitmovin will be deemed gratuitous, and the company will not be obligated or bound in any way to pay any fee if the candidate is hired.
Apply for this role
London, Vienna, Denver, New York, remote
We are always looking for talented people to join the team, so just send us your resume