This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Senior Product Designer - Taxes. Remote (m/f/d)
Who we are:
We're an ambitious team of researchers, builders, and entrepreneurs with many years of experience in the crypto space and are passionate about digital assets. With a new product roadmap, we are adding several new products to our portfolio, beyond on-chain data - we are becoming a more comprehensive go-to crypto platform for various needs.
Glassnode is a leading market intelligence platform for on-chain and derivatives data. We offer the most comprehensive library of advanced on-chain metrics and insights for Bitcoin, Ethereum and hundreds of other digital assets, bringing data intelligence to the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
With an emphasis on user-centric interfaces, we aim to deliver intelligible, actionable, and unique insights from blockchain data and beyond, helping investors make educated decisions in an overly emotional and irrational market, and equipping blockchain teams with valuable insights on their projects and tokens.
Senior Product Designer - Taxes (m/f/d). Remote. Contract or an Employee Agreement.
__About the role:
Have a direct impact on our business success through building extraordinary apps for our large and ever-growing crypto community.
We are looking for an experienced hands-on Senior Product Designer to join our team.
You will have the opportunity to get involved in every area of the product design process from ideation to implementation and iteration as well as translate customer insights and business requirements into conceptual ideas, wireframes, UI specifications, and design intuitive and engaging experiences to make portfolio management and tracking better for everyone. The role is planned to turn into a leading role as the design department grows with the business.
Join us remotely. You can be located anywhere around the CET time zone, as our work is 100% online. The position is full-time.__
What you will do:
- As a Senior Product Designer, you will research, plan and architect the user experience of Glassnode aligned with the business goals
- Design product iterations and new features and efficiently communicate it with stakeholders of the teams
- Collaborate with designers on other product lines and the Head of Product Design for a consistent experience across apps and capabilities
- Delivery of the entire design flow, starting from brainstorming, wireframing, quick concepts and finally high-fidelity designs which can be handed over to the engineering team
- You will collaborate closely with your product team which consists of engineers, product managers, yourself, and others
- Advocate for a cohesive and user-centric design
- Workloads will be managed by yourself with a lot of freedom
- Analyse user data and spot trends; you can see what is working, and what is not and change your approach accordingly
What you will bring to the team:
- 5+ years of relevant design experience at a product-driven tech company
- Experience working with fintech products or enthusiasm about crypto (and actively investing/trading) - you're someone who really understands the financial space and users' needs
- Proven track record solving complex UX challenges and delivering effective and delightful experiences
- Experience in building experiences with data visualization
- Experience in working with design libraries and visual assets
- You effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale
- Wizard at using tools such as Figma / Sketch / other
- Nice to have: experience with various kinds of user research techniques and tools (Hotjar, Google Analytics, User interviews, etc.)
- You are able to communicate fluently in English (written and spoken)
- Lead the product design for an entire product team or line
- Flexibility to organise your work and hours the way you like, our remote-first setup enables this for everyone
- Join a young, self-funded company in a future-proof market
- Freedom to own your decisions and experiment, we need driven experts who help us figure out what to do, not for us to point at what needs to be done
- Be one of the main contributors to building a company with its unique culture in the cutting-edge tech space
- No approval loops or unnecessary processes, quick decision-making, and full ownership of your function
- We are working on a kick-ass, meaningful benefits package, something truly useful and empowering - you will help us figure out what we'd need to stand out as the workplace of the future, we are open to any ideas
- Frequent company offsites, we love remote but love to have fun together too - this year we went to Lisbon for a week, our Xmas party is in Mallorca and more adventures are coming
Glassnode is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and empower each individual who joins us. Glassnode commits to a transparent, inclusive, non-discriminatory recruitment process and employment.