Senior Product Designer
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs need to unleash the full potential of their business.
2021 is the most exciting year to ready2order! We are just stepping into the German market with 10x more potential. At the same time, we are transforming from a point-of-sale app into a business platform that digitalizes the financials of small businesses. Your role will enable this transformation. Together with our Product Designers, you will design an intuitive, simple and easily scalable product that will simplify the daily business of thousands of entrepreneurs. Using your expert skills in UI, UX and user research, you will play a pivotal role in uplevelling our product experience.
WITHIN 1 WEEK, YOU’LL
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business, and where we’re going.
- Have coffee breaks with employees from different departments.
- Meet everyone in your team.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Get an overview of our product vision and roadmap.
- Start working with a cross-functional agile team on the creation of new features.
- Start developing a long-term design strategy together with the product and design team.
- Start working together with the design team on the redesign of our current product.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Start taking ownership of the conceptualization, planning and coordination of future design projects.
- Plan and coordinate the establishment of a design system that will enable design consistency throughout our product and improve the pace of design development.
- Analyse our UI/UX design workflows together with your team and set steps to improve them.
- Help the Design team to improve the designs by challenging them as a sparring partner.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Contribute to the conceptualization and redesign of our product into a scalable business platform.
- Educate your stakeholders on the importance of data-driven design.
- Contribute to the success of thousands of small business owners by creating products and features that will help them to discover their full potential.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE TO BE ready
- You’re experienced in planning and organizing design projects.
- You’re an expert in developing an intuitive information architecture and user experience of complex software products.
- You are eager to work hands-on on the end-to-end design process (wireframing, prototyping, UI design) of features and products.
- You have experienced evaluating, introducing and establishing a design system before.
- Experience in coding (HTML, CSS) is a huge plus.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in English.
- High level spoken and written proficiency in German is a plus.
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.
Let us talk about your compensation plan in person, which depends on your relevant experience and skillset.