Senior Partnership Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
You will build new and strengthen existing relationships with our partners to build long lasting collaborations
You will work closely with cross functional teams, such as Sales, Product, and Tech, on leveraging our SaaS to maximize positive impact on the environment and prevent climate change
More specifically, you will build out our network of international distribution partners for our SaaS offering and coordinate software, methodology and consulting partnerships together with other departments
You will be responsible for identifying, acquiring, and managing our partnerships who range from large enterprises, software companies, associations, consultancies, NGOs, research centers, and others
In close cooperation with our Product, Generate Demand and Carbon Intelligence team you will also personally spend time with our largest customers, understand their needs and educate them about our product
Who is our best match?
You are able to proactively create and drive partnerships with leading companies and engage with senior stakeholders internally and externally
You have a minimum of 3 years of operational experience and a proven track record of handling software- and sales partner management
You have a solid understanding of the mechanics of a B2B SaaS businesses
You have a background in business administration or similar, ideally combined with a deep knowledge and/or experience in tech
You distinguish yourself with above-average analytical skills, as well as a highly structured, detail-oriented working method and negotiation skills
You set high quality standards for yourself and others and have a can-do mentality that motivates others
You have very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQAI+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].
Years of experience