This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Senior Organic Chemist (f/m/d)
NovoArc GmbH is a deep-tech spin-off company of TU Wien offering a unique technology which allows the
replacement of syringes by pills. Our continuously growing team is the key to our success and to our technological
advances. We offer interesting challenges in an innovative and ambitious environment with flat hierarchies and an
excellent working atmosphere within a highly motivated team. www.novoarc.at
Senior organic chemist (f/m/d)
Full-time Employment in Extraction, Purification and Modification of Lipids
We are looking for a new, highly motivated team member in lipid extraction, purification and modification. You will
lead a team of chemists, work in the laboratory in lipid production and purification, conduct analytics and chemically
modify lipids. You are communicative, reliable, ambitious and work independently as well as in a team.
• Plan and conduct extraction, purification and modification of lipids from microbial biomass for
pharmaceutical and other industrial applications.
• Provide technical and scientific leadership to optimize the production process, develop new products and
drive innovation with the goal to generate IP, while keeping up to date with the current progress in
• Oversee daily work in the lab, including the generation of SOPs, optimization of existing protocols and
providing guidance to co-workers.
• Post-graduate in Organic Chemistry/Lipid Chemistry
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant laboratory experience (can be both academic or industrial)
• Broad knowledge of organic chemistry, reaction mechanisms, purification methods and analytics
• Experience in the field of lipid chemistry, lipid purification and lipid synthesis is beneficial
• High motivation combined with high social skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills in English (min. C1); German skills are beneficial
• Innovative mentality, with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to lead a Team
• Excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated team
• Research-driven development in a future-oriented area
• Flexible working hours
• Low hierarchies with fast decision processes
• Versatile daily tasks
• Possibility for further career development in the company
Send your digital application to firstname.lastname@example.org. The search will be kept open until we find the right candidate.
NovoArc GmbH is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other characteristic protected by law.
The collectively agreed minimum salary for this full-time position is €3,557.47 per month. The willingness to overpay according to your
qualifications/experience profile is of course given.
Fields of study
- Chemical industry
- Biology / Pharma
- Process engineering
Required degree level
- Doctorate / PhD
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level
- €51,000 to €60,000 per year
- scientific knowledge
- technical knowledge