Senior Marketing Manager Italy (m/f/x)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Vienna
We are the fastest growing marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region and are based in Vienna. Through our marketplace, completely renewed electronics like phones, laptops and tablets that are 40% cheaper and 100% more sustainable are sold to consumers.
We founded the company in February 2017 and grew to more than 100 team members in less than three years and expanded to Italy, Poland and further European countries already. Along the way we won several awards, completed two large funding rounds and have already sold hundreds of thousands of products, which makes us one of the fastest growing startups in Europe right now. Represented by 20 different nationalities, our team has extensive international experience in the refurbishment industry, how to create a brand and how to scale a marketplace.
Committing to changing the world, testing our ideas on a daily basis and appreciating feedback from another count to our core company values.
For our expansion throughout Europe we are looking for a fluent Italian speaking Marketing Manager who will take on a leading role in expanding to one of Europe's biggest markets. Within the team of International Markets you will be responsible for all Marketing activities in Italy. In this role you will adapt our strategy to the local market and implement these with a team of inhouse Marketing experts.
Together with you we want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe.
Who you are
- You are a fluent Italian speaker and know the Italian market very well
- You have at least 3 years of experience in marketing (agency, company, …)
- You are experienced in managing and organically growing social media accounts
- You see yourself as an expert in at least one marketing discipline and feel comfortable working across different channels
- You have an analytical mind and know your way around performance marketing reports
- You don’t use the term “That doesn’t work”
- You care about the world and want to spend your time making a difference
What you'll do
- Lead the general marketing activities for the market entry and the expansion in Italy
- Work closely with the global performance marketing team to localise and optimise the marketing activities
- Manage the social media platforms and advise the graphics team on visual adaptations
- Adapt refurbed’s brand message and positioning in the market
- Identify independent growth opportunities for the Italian market
- Scout for, evaluate, and manage affiliate marketing networks and partnerships
- Work closely with the Product-, and Tech-team on feature localisation to increase conversion rate, engagement, and retention
Additional factors we appreciate
- You have experience in e-commerce and/or consumer electronics
- You have international experience in other markets
Why you should work with us
- Startup atmosphere
- Influence on the strategic and operative development of refurbed
- Strong marketing team and extensive resources
- Working closely with the leadership team
- Flexible working hours
- Work from Italy from time to time
- International and highly motivated team
- Development opportunities
- Internal clubs and events
You want to build the leading marketplace for refurbished electronics in Europe and change the world by making it easier to sell sustainable products? Then apply now.
Please include a cover letter, references and any relevant projects you want us to look at.
For legal matters we state that the minimum wage for this position is 2,500 € gross per month paid 14 times p.a.. However, depending on your qualification a higher salary obviously is very likely .
Thank you for your interest in refurbed. We are extremely happy that you are thinking about joining us and can identify with our mission.
We will do our best to always keep you informed about the process and progress of your application. We read all applications thoroughly and will also consider you for other job openings, should your profile fit other open positions as well.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We will consider your application regardless of race, age, disability, gender, martital status, heritage, religion and nationality. We will look at your experience, your personality and your motivation to determine whether this job is right for you.