Senior Loan Manager
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We operate in 8 countries with more than 75 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 50+ top-notch professionals is all about growth from business to a personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. We practise empathy and honesty every step of the way.
To support EstateGuru’s sales team, increasing the loan volume in Latvia via effective networking and communication activities.
Your main responsibilities:
– To source new potential projects and borrowers through effective sales execution;
– To communicate with existing clients and assist them with their daily requirements;
– To be a great team player who helps build up the sales pipeline and fulfill our weekly sales forecast;
– To make quick financing analyses in order to deliver a first indicative offer to the borrowers;
– To co-operate with the risk and marketing teams;
To be a great ambassador for EstateGuru’s products and brand.
You are the one for us if you:
– Have great understanding of the real estate market and know where to find relevant information about real estate;
– Are experienced in direct, inside sales or a similar field and driven by the best sales results;
– Have outstanding customer-focused competence supported by excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Are an expert in prioritisation and time management;
– Are excited by a growth company’s dynamic and the opportunity to continuously grow as a professional as well as a person;
– Are fluent in Latvian and English (both verbally and in writing).
Bonus points for:
– You enjoy giving public presentations and representing a fast-growing company with its unique financial product in the marketplace;
– Previous work experience in a financial institution or other similar industries, scale-ups, or fintechs.
– a great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
– an office space in the very heart of Riga;
– fun and educational events;
– competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
– the best team of all-star professionals to be on this mission with!
Great, then either apply below or send your CV and motivational letter to: [email protected]
Apply now and let's get in touch!
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.