Senior Key Account Manager
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
What would be your mission?
- In close cooperation with our Product, Marketing and Carbon Intelligence team you will spend time with our largest customers, understand their needs and educate them about our product and how to use it to manage their carbon footprint
- You will gain insights into the purchasing processes and personas of our customers and develop and iterate our ideal customer profile in different target industries
- You will engage with our leads and turn them into satisfied customers by understanding how our software and services can help them on their sustainability journey
- You will develop a clear perspective on the key software requirements around carbon management of our customers, synthesize your insights and share them back to the product development team
- You support the strategy definition of our future go-to-market incl. target segments, customer acquisition approach, product feature roadmap, long-term customer success incl. up-/cross-selling approach
Who is our best match?
- At least 6 years of operational B2B sales experience and a proven track record of handling large accounts >1000 employees and >200 M in revenue
- You have a solid understanding of the mechanics of a B2B SaaS business and the metrics and levers that are critical to growth. You know what it means to balance the CAC, ACV, conversion time, CLT, etc. of SaaS customers and how each contributes to success
- You have already negotiated and successfully closed large software deals, had responsibility for a 7 digit annual contract volume and have experienced the diversity of sales and business development in a fast moving environment
- You have experience with contract terms, buyer profiles and sales cycles typically associated with B2B SaaS companies
- You distinguish yourself with above-average analytical skills, a highly structured, detail-oriented working method and management experience
- You bring a proactive way of thinking with strong structuring skills which you use to develop solutions that work for our customers
- You set high quality standards for yourself and others and have a can-do mentality that motivates others
- You are startup-affine and result-oriented, want to make things happen, proactively contribute your own ideas and solutions and have a very good understanding of overall corporate processes and implications
- You have an open and entrepreneurial personality paired with communication skills, persuasiveness and determination
- A strong plus is the confident handling of CRM systems such as Hubspot as well as a passion for and understanding of all sustainability topics, metrics and initiatives - ideally with first experience in carbon accounting
- You have very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
What do we offer?
- Steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team
- Close cooperation with an exceptional & visionary founder and management team
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches
- Work in cross-functional teams with business development, product and development colleagues
- Highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management
- Attractive & competitive salary package
- Working in a great office in the heart of Berlin close to Rosenthaler Platz
- Open company culture with additional services such as free drinks, snacks & shared lunches
- Regular team events such as dinners, laser tag, stand-up paddling, escape rooms, summer and christmas parties
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds.
PLANETLY is aiming to become the largest platform for analyzing, reducing and offsetting CO2 in corporations across Europe. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to become planet positive. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. If you want to become a part of our mission in making corporate Europe more sustainable, one company at a time, we would be thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].