Senior iOS Developer - Investment Platform (f/m/d) Krakow
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Senior iOS Developer at Bitpanda, you will work on the development of our native iOS app. Alongside hands-on feature development, you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Technically design, build and maintain advanced applications & features for the iOS platform
- Extensive testing of code, to ensure adherence to functional requirements and maintain quality
- Maintain existing app through bug fixes and improving overall performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Swift, iOS best practises and software architecture patterns
- Proven professional experience developing iOS apps
- Strong UI/UX & design orientation
- Well-versed in version control
Our Tech Stack
- Git flow
- Apple Developer platform
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.