Senior Investment Analyst
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably.
Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance.
We have offices in Dublin, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity.
Our growth rate since our launch in April has been epic and we've attracted some of the world's top FinTech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
What you will do?
- Review some of the best eCommerce companies and understand whether they are a good fit for Wayflyer.
- Manage team members to ensure Wayflyer reaches the best investment decision.
- Manage projects with input from sales and engineering teams to improve customer experience.
- Ensure Wayflyer develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Ensure team are in line with regulatory and KYC practices related to our customers.
- You have experience or have a keen interest in start-ups and online businesses. These are our only customers.
- You have 5+ years of experience in Investment, Risk or Finance.
- You have experience in managing team members.
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business related field – Eg. Economics, Maths, Engineering
- You are independent, ambitious and self-motivated.
- You'll be contributing hugely to the company's continued growth and success.
- You will get to shape the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll have lasting impact.
- We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine.