Senior HR Manager - Recruitment (f/m/d)
wikifolio.com is the most well-known fintech organisation in the B2C investment sector in the German-speaking world, growing consistently since 2012.
We believe that everybody should be able to invest successfully in the capital markets – regardless of whether you have €100 or €100,000 to invest. We stand for the democratisation of the investment market - and put our users at the centre of our focus.
Over the last few years, we have made significant achievements with our team of around 50 employees. Building on this, we intend to pursue ambitious plans in the coming years and aim to grow the team, while maintaining our strategy of recruiting only the best in the business!
For this position, we are looking for an experienced HR executive, who knows exactly how to find and inspire these talented individuals and later accompany them on their mission. If you would like the opportunity to be responsible for developing and shaping this area, with a high degree of creative freedom, then we look forward to getting to know you.
Place of Employment: Vienna, flexible Home Office
- Overall responsibility for all recruitment projects, for both business and technical divisions
- A central role in all HR projects relating to coaching, mentoring and training
- Ongoing development of our employer value proposition and continuous improvement of the working environment (digital and on-site)
- Providing support to managers and employees with HR-related topics
- Responsibility for HR tools e.g. Prescreen, Timetac etc.
- Several years’ relevant experience in recruitment, ideally at a start-up/scale-up
- A hands-on mentality, as well as a conscientious working style and an eye for detail
- A team-player with excellent communication skills and a sense of social engagement
- University degree (or equivalent)
- A good working knowledge of German and English
What you can expect...
At wikifolio.com, you can expect an exciting field of activity in a dynamic, growing, and award-winning FinTech organisation. ‘Experiment, fail early on, learn, and move on’ is our motto. Our goal is to provide an innovative working environment with opportunities for professional development, as well as the perfect work-life balance. Become a part of our team, who make investing accessible to everyone through transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability, and fun.
We live transparency: The minimum monthly salary for this position is €3,618 gross, in accordance with the collective agreement, however the salary we offer will be adjusted in line with the successful candidate’s qualifications and experience.