Senior Growth & Online Acquisition Manager - New Launch
At Luko, Lukooms’ forces are divided into 5 tribes, set up in a product-based organisation. Each tribe constitutes several cross-functional squads (product + engineering + design) and executes towards its own roadmap for customer and business impact.
User Acquisition tribe focuses on Luko’s growth via the acquisition of new customers
Moment of Truth tribe aims at delighting our users throughout the whole life of their contract - claims included
New Business tribe focuses on launching new products, services and markets
User Life tribe maximises customer touchpoints by creating engagement opportunities. They are a home care partner guiding customers to the right solution
CoreInsurance tribe owns all the products and features in order to support Luko's Insurance activities, from regulation to tech
Your mission in the team
In the User Acquisition tribe, the Performance team is responsible for running paid campaigns on various channels to acquire a steady flow of new users on all markets while meeting profitability targets.
As the Senior Growth & Online Acquisition Manager for New Launch, you will be instrumental in making Luko the European home care leader by scaling Luko's new services & geographies in Europe. Your mission will be to achieve the strongest and most efficient growth by building and running all paid campaigns for Luko.
You will be part of the Central Performance team and will mainly:
- Build, run and optimize search & display performance campaigns, to efficiently grow Luko's footprint in the highly competitive European insurance market
- Build, run and optimize local social & video campaigns, managing ad networks to increase brand awareness, attract qualified prospects at scale and convert them
- Plan and coordinate efforts with internal design ressources & creative agencies to deliver high-performing assets to fuel your campaigns performance
- Lead continuous in-depth analysis of our share of voice in the competitive landscape
- Be the key contact for our media partners, maintaining close relationships to ensure adoption of the latest beta and access to comprehensive market data
Who are you?
- 4-6 years experience of paid acquisition, handling large budgets in a media agency or at major B2C company/scale-up/pure player
- Proven track record of running complex paid online campaigns, while meeting aggressive growth & profitability targets
- Outstanding analytical skills (proficient in Excel, experienced with visualisation tools such as Tableau, Looker)
- Hands on & problem solver: you are autonomous and thrive in complex environments
- Robust understanding of attribution modeling & campaign tracking
- Google Ads / Google Analytics & Facebook certified
Languages: English & French full professional proficiency is mandatory, Spanish would be a plus
Nice to have
- Some exposure working with multiple markets and /or the launch of a new country
- Previously executed media activations plans for a new launch
- First experience of programmatic and TV media buying
- Growth marketing knowledge
- Introduction call
- Hiring manager interview
- Case study + review
- Lukofit (Behavioural & Culture-fit interview)
- Reference check & offer!
What we offer:
- Be part of the fastest growing insurtech in Europe
- Be part of the #1 French scale-up to work for in terms of well-being
- Nice perks (meal vouchers, unlimited days off, mental health support with Moka.care etc.)
- Evolve in a stimulating and challenging environment
- Share and learn with a passionate and diverse team
- Friendly team and offices in Paris and Madrid
- Remote friendly (see our No Border Policy)
You’ve read all the way, you may as well apply!
Our company-wide communication language is English (written & spoken).
We would therefore appreciate it if you could send us your application’s content (CV, cover letter, portfolio…) in english.
If you have any questions take a look at our Luko open handbook to find out more about who we are, what we do and how we work
Belonging: Diversity, Inclusion & Equity
We believe inclusion is the result of ongoing commitment. We want to build an authentic environment, open to everyone regardless of nationality, physical ability, family structure, age, socio-economics, civil status, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic origin, religion, belief or anything else that makes your life experience unique. We are continuously working to create a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment, where everyone has a space to thrive. To encourage this philosophy we have put in place policies to support this mindset, you can read more about this here.
Years of experience