Senior Go Developer - Platform (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Golang Developer at Bitpanda, you will be part of the Platform Product and Internal Services team. As part of the team, you will collaborate on supporting other product teams and be responsible for our internal APIs and services. With a strong sense of ownership, you will ensure the timely and efficient delivery of high-quality code, enhance performance and design whilst also developing innovative, compelling and cutting-edge systems that support our operations.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop scalable, resilient, message-driven services using Golang as a programming language
- Write clean and correct code with high test coverage and extensive testing
- Collaborate with other technical minds to build reliable products, research concepts and influence new ideas for designing, building and testing
- Build a secure and scalable environment
- Contribute to the development of a great microservices architecture
What we’re looking for:
- Strong knowledge and experience in software development using Golang
- Experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- You are a problem solver who likes to build things and tackle complex technical challenges whilst taking ownership
- Skilled in creating and maintaining publicly available REST APIs and GraphQL
- Practical expertise in using message-oriented middleware (Kafka)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Learning and development budget/possibilities
- Flexible working hours
- Latest hardware
- Lunch and gym discount
- Free company health consultations
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Modern office in Vienna’s fintech hub in the 2nd district
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- German classes
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.