Senior Fullstack Engineer
Remote & still hiring during COVID-19
Our vision is to become the top of mind standard for managing a small business. We create central access to all essential tools, entrepreneurs really need to unleash the full potential of their business.
The team uses the Scrum Agile Development methodology to promote the rapid development of quality code and enable the use of innovative and emerging technology to create effective products.
Within your 1 week, you’ll
- Complete the ready2order on-boarding Bootcamp and learn about our history, business and where we’re going;
- Meet your team at virtual coffee breaks to have a chat and get to know them.
Skills and experience to be ready
- Excellent experience working in a CI/CD environment using established build and deployment technologies;
- Strong experience with HTML and CSS skills;
- Strong experience of integrating internal and third-party API end-points and services;
- Strong experience working on large-scale, high availability servicesAwareness of DB design and optimisation skills;
- Proactive team worker;
- Highly analytical with a keen eye for details.Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work collaboratively with others.
We want to support you in preparing yourself as best as possible for the hiring process. You can read more about our recruitment process at the bottom of our career page in our Recruiting FAQ’s. If you have any further questions don’t hesitate to reach out to one of our talent partners.