Senior Full-Stack Engineer
What it's all about: Full-time position. Berlin or remote. €65-85k, 0.5-1.50% equity share options for you. A curious team that loves what they do.
💥 Your role
- You'll help us take our (iOS only) MVP to the moon
- You'll be the second engineer on the team and get to continue shaping the team around you
- You'll collaborate closely with the product team (content, design, growth) and awesome peers in the engineering team to envision new solutions to customer problems based on our high-level strategy
- You are supported by a rockstar UI/UX team and world-class technology advisors
🧠 About you
- You've shipped (several) native apps from scratch We believe in being progressive while pragmatic in our tech stack. Our current stack is:
- Backend API: TypeScript, NestJS, Prisma, PostgreSQL, deployed on Google Cloud
- Frontend: SWIFT
- You enjoy working on the full web stack (servers, backend, frontend, assets, networking)
- You’ve worked on consumer (subscription) products. You understand the trade off between speed and engineering quality and are willing to borrow from the best. You have familiarity with push notifications and retention dynamics
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You want to be involved in the early stage cross-functional building process, understand customer needs and don't shy away from expressing your opinion and making technical decisions
- You want more than just another job. You have a growth mindset and want to continuously improve while helping other people to do the same
💸 Show me the money
- €65,000-85,000 p.a.
- 0.5-1.50% equity share options in ahead. We want you to own your success and participate in it
- Full time contract (Visa sponsorship possible)
- 25 paid vacation days per year
- We set you up: We are flexible and cover whatever you need to do the best work
- We love food: Weekly team lunches, exquisite coffee, and all day snack heaven
- Remote work that works: We trust in who we bring on board and understand that the best talent is often not where you would want it to be. If you want to work from home or some place else for some time - we are down for that
- Central office: In Berlin Mitte (if you want to see some people in real life)
- Company health insurance policy (in case you are not from Germany and were wondering how it works over here)
🏃🏽♀️ The process
Starting date is in Q4 2021. However, we are willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
1st: The one where we'll get to know us
2nd: The one where you'll show us your magic (technical assessment)
3rd: The one where you'll meet the rest of the gang
4th: The one where we'll wrap things up
👋 Want to know more?
Send us your LinkedIn or CV to [email protected]. If you want us to get super excited come up with something for the below...
- Send us an app (pet) project you have created that we need to learn about asap
- What would you improve with your favorite app? And how could you help?
- Why you?