Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)
We're looking for
Full-time Linz, Austria
Who we are
We are Storyclash, a young, fast-growing software start-up based in Linz, “Linzer Unternehmen des Jahres” and “Born Global Champion”. Our software analyzes the behavior of over 3 billion people on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok allowing our customers to react to viral trends, analyze competitors or find influencers. Storyclash is used all over Europe by big companies like Mercedes-Benz, Vodafone, Adidas and Kaufland.
Do you want to be part of an innovative digital start-up? Thrive as a lead developer on board of a completely new product team where you can help create an exciting product from scratch? Then join Storyclash now as Senior Full Stack Developer (f/m/d)!
- Together with a small team within Storyclash you build and actively shape our new product from day one
- You deliver clean and maintainable code of best quality
- You always bring in new ideas and contribute to the growth of our product
- You collaborate with developers, designers and our product manager to jointly create an awesome experience for our customers
- Passionate coder motivated to work in an equally passionate, creative team
- 3+ years of professional experience in PHP & JS frameworks like Laravel, Symfony, Vue.JS, or ReactJS
- 3+ years of professional experience working with HTML5 and CSS3, including preprocessors (e.g. Sass or Less)
- Experience with RDBMS like Postgres or MySQL
- You know how to write unit tests and have worked with version control tools like GIT
- You are objective driven, independent and willing to accept responsibility
What we offer
- Start-up spirit, a collaborative environment, and a close-knit team of motivated, fun people
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity (plus: a chill-out area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer)
- Lots of fun with our many gadgets like Playstation, VR, darts, tabletop soccer & our own fleet of e-scooters to take you to and from our centrally located office
- In-house library with free books
- Unlimited supply of free coffee & other drinks
- Home office, flexible hours, and our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July!)
- Awesome team events (trips, hackathons) and much more: www.storyclash.com/jobs
- The minimum salary is EUR 45,000 gross per year. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience. We also offer company stake on longtime commitment
Join our great team at Storyclash and benefit from our growth!
Click here to apply now or send us your application:
Send us your application!
Enjoy a wide range of awesome benefits
Every Friday in July is free (+5 vacation days).
Family-like atmosphere, motivated team, innovative mindset.
Flexible hours & home office
Whether you're an early bird or late riser, we’ve got you covered.
Own hardware setup
Just say what you need and we buy it.
Never pay for books again, they're on us.
We have our own scooter fleet. Get wherever you want within minutes.
We support your commute, whether you come by car or public transport.
We provide finest organic coffee and other drinks, even after-work beer ;-)
At least once a year we take a trip with the whole team.
We host regular internal hackathons to generate new ideas.
Living-room styled space with opportunities to retreat and relax.
Take breaks and play some PlayStation, VR or tabletop soccer.
Work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months per year.