(Senior) Frontend Engineer (m/f/d), in Vienna
Let's help startups find the heroes of tomorrow!
We’re the HR-tech company that dares to be different. Strategic and perceptive, our team is bringing its passion for human resources exclusively to the world of startups and connects talented individuals with future-oriented companies.
Our key goals are diversity, excellence, and internationality. We continuously strive to find the best talents, not just across Europe but also all over the world. We want to gather a great variety of personalities, who are striving for excellence. Borders are no limit to us!
We have been founded to help startups to find the right talent for their teams as well as to support them in their ongoing growth story. But we don't want to stop there. Our Mission is to create a platform for talents which helps them to reach their full potential and enable them to make career-changing decisions powered by our experience as an HR company and a new machine learning solution.
Do you want to be part of it?
We are currently looking for a (Senior) Frontend Engineer to join our team based in Vienna!
About your role
- Build a web application from scratch
- Take over responsibility for the styling according to the design of the designer
- Integrate with backend endpoints based on Google Cloud functions
- Support with the management of Google Cloud platform / Firebase
- Help to find the right balance between making it perfect and delivering the most value quickly
- Coordinate within a small team to split up tasks
- Participate in the product development from vision to implementation
- Work closely with the CTO
This is you
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Frontend Engineer
- Experience with Python, Firebase or Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Services is a plus
- Excellent English skills
What we offer in return
An environment where you can bring your ideas to the table with a sparring approach
- An international, driven and forward-thinking team
- A young and diverse team full of HR, tech and startup enthusiasts in the venture capital scene
- The opportunity for personal growth and continuous learning
- A diversity of internal events with a big fun factor
- A modern office located in Vienna
- Bonus scheme
- Shares based on an ESOP program as of Q1 2022
The annual gross salary starts from EUR 48.000,- depending on your experience and qualifications.
Sounds exciting, right?
If you want to participate in a journey full of pleasant surprises and learning opportunities, your timing is perfect: we are currently looking for our next HERO to complement our team in the heart of Vienna!
We look forward to receiving your CV!
We believe in equal opportunities for everyone and encourage diversity and inclusion. We process all applications regardless of gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation, or marital status. All we are looking for are promising talents!