Senior Frontend Developer (f/m/d)
Founded in 2012, wikifolio.com is a dynamic and rapidly growing FinTech in Vienna and the best-known company for B2C investments in German-speaking countries.
You are a passionate about React and TypeScript, then you are at the right place. As a reinforcement for our development team, you will take care of the ongoing improvement and development of our platform. Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!
Place of Employment: Vienna, Berlin or 100% Home Office.
- As part of an international team, you will work on improvement of our web platform
- Implementation of new functionalities with TypeScript (React, webpack, Jest)
- You are involved in planning and support product management and design during creation of new features
- Usability, performance and reusability are always in your focus
- You share your frontend development experience with the team
- Participate in regular code reviews
- You are up to date about new trends and topics in regarding front end development
- Participate in the development of the software architecture and the evaluation of new technologies
- Multiple years’ experience in web application development
- Very good knowledge of TypeScript and React
- Very good knowledge of HTML / CSS so you can implement a design from scratch
- Ideally, you have experience with Jest, Webpack and Storybook
- Good knowledge of Continuous Integration and GIT
- When you can also perform some task within backend (.NET, Node.js), we are thrilled
- Communication strength and result-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of English spoken and written, German is a plus
- Interest about the financial market is an additional plus
What you can expect
At wikifolio.com an exciting job environment awaits you in a dynamic, constantly growing and multiple award-winning fintech. Experimenting, failing early, learning and continuing is our motto. An innovative working world with opportunities for professional development is our goal. Expect real work-life balance as well. Become part of our team – we live by our values transparency, fairness, ambition, sustainability and joy and make investing available for everyone.
Transparency is key: Together, we will create an attractive salary package that is based on your experience as well as the usual market conditions. The minimum salary for this position is EUR 43.316 gross per year.