Senior Front End Developer
Senior Front End Developer
Remote - English - m/w/d
GoStudent is an Edtech platform disrupting the tutoring market and bridging the knowledge gaps of young students. +70M€ raised from international investors such as Leftlane Capital and DN Capital. +400 employees spread over our 7 offices across Europe.
We want to shape the future of learning as the first digital tutoring platform, truly dedicated to the idea of “students first”, with products that are perfectly tailored to the fast-paced & digital lifestyle of today’s primary and high school students.
- New features: Together with our development team, you conceptualize and implement new features that help students realize their full potential and free our tutors from annoying overhead
- Marketing Support: You support our marketing team in the development and technical implementation of campaigns as well as the evaluation of strategies and new channels
- Internal processes: In order to make our processes even more effective, efficient and scalable, you develop tools and workflows that help us to be even better
- Doer attitude: You like to try out new things and have ideas to challenge the status quo, you are not afraid of mistakes and roll up your sleeves to make things happen
- Min. 5 years of relevant professional experience in web development
- High level of experience with React & Redux in a productive environment, as well as good knowledge of Node.js, WebSockets and microservices
- Problem solver mindset
- Interest in modern web technologies and willingness for personal further education
- Solid understanding of the challenges of large-scale web applications (e.g. optimization on various end devices; an awareness that a connection can be 100Mbit or 3G)
- An eye for design and the ability to implement designs 1:1
- Working proficiency in English - German is a plus
- An annual gross salary starting at € 48.000,- overpayment possible
- An amazing and flexible startup atmosphere with highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Modern & developer-friendly TechStack
- Opportunity to be creative and have a direct impact on the product
- Flexible working hours, partly from home and in our modern office in the 2nd district in Vienna, 5min walking distance from Praterstern train station
- Opportunity to work fully remote or from our offices in Vienna, Lyon or Berlin.
- Team events on a regular basis and an amazing roof-top terrace with a view
- Coffee and snacks for free all week, beer and wine on Friday evenings
- International surrounding with private courses to improve your language skills
Apply now and join our team of 400+ employees, 3,000+ tutors and 10,000+ customers (growing at 20% MoM!) and be part of the change in Education!