(Senior) Customer Support - Logistics Expert (f/m/d)
What would be your mission?
- You work at the intersection between Sales, Product and Carbon Intelligence. You understand the needs of our customers and train them on our carbon accounting solutions.
- Your focus is to support the customer in using the Planetly logistics module to calculate logistics emissions.
- For customer inquiries, you are the expert point of contact for questions related to emissions that originate from our customers' logistics operations.
- You introduce customers to our module, explain the software functionalities and help our customers to clarify any further questions. In doing so, you ensure a "best-in-class customer experience".
- Based on your experience with our customers, you will develop a clear perspective on the most important software developments around carbon management for logistics emissions. You will document your insights and share them with the Product Development Team.
- This will contribute significantly to the development of our future product roadmap, as well as to the optimization of our processes in the area of Customer Service Operations.
Who is our best match?
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service / Support / Care and proven experience in handling software business customers of different industries.
- Experience in the logistics industry is desirable and a huge advantage to understand the special requirements of our logistics customers.
- Experience in programming with Python or willingness to learn it is another advantage to perform excellence in this role.
- You excel in communication in German and English - written and verbal, are very structured and have a detail-oriented way of working.
- With your proactive mindset, your strength in resolving conflicts and your pragmatic approaches to solving challenges, you always keep the needs of our customers in mind.
- You set the highest quality standards for yourself and others, and your can-do mentality serves as a role model.
- You are results-oriented, want to get things done, proactively contribute your own ideas and solutions, and have a good understanding of service operations in a software start-up.
- You have a passion for sustainability and understand the fundamental principles of climate change. Industry specific knowledge is a plus.
- Another strong plus is confident handling of CRM systems (like Hubspot, Gainsight) as well as experience in product management software (like JIRA) for ticket creation for product management.
What do we offer?
- Become part of something bigger! We join forces in creating the leading platform for carbon management to build a planet-positive economy and make our ambitious OKRs reality
- At Planetly you can do what you love and are best at, while doing good and create real-world impact
- You will become part of a collaborative and cross-functional environment, supported by regular knowledge sharing sessions, where you will be empowered through ownership
- We are ever-evolving and so are you. A formalized bi-annual feedback process, meeting ratings, pulse checks, and leadership coaching to make sure that we grow together and find everyone's perfect spot at the table.
- Enjoy the perks of working remote-first but always feel free to join us in our office in the heart of Berlin including a beautiful garden and the option to bring your dog to work
- We offer an attractive & competitive salary, as well as the equipment of your choice (iOS/Windows, home office furniture) and coverage for your cost of commuting if necessary
Let’s do good and have some fun! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
At Planetly, we believe that diversity builds resilience. Therefore, we value all perspectives brought to the table within our team, while we are creating a planet-positive economy.
We seek to build an inclusive workplace that is psychologically and physically safe. Therefore, we welcome everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQIA+ folks, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), people of any age, or family status. We encourage you to apply even if you do not fit 100% of the technical requirements.
We are here to focus on our strengths and work as a team to learn, grow, and build amazing things together. We at Planetly show zero tolerance to intolerance.
At .planetly we made it our mission to build the best technology for the planet. Founded by two serial entrepreneurs (Co-Founder of Outfittery and Co-Founder of Helpling) in early 2020, we believe that we can make a difference on a large scale by enabling companies to transition to a zero carbon economy. As we see ourselves as 'for-purpose - for-profit', we're committed to employing all entrepreneurial abilities to solve one of our generation's most pressing problems with the help of technology, data, and outstanding people. We’re a data and technology company that believes people are essential. If you want to become a part of our mission of making the business world more sustainable we are thrilled to hear from you.
We'd love to hear from you
Please fill out the following short form. If you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please reach out via email to [email protected].
Years of experience