Senior Corporate Communications Manager (f/m/d)
📍London | 💰 £70,000 - £95,000 + Benefits |
We’re here to make money work for everyone and we're doing things differently. For too long, banking has been obtuse, complex and opaque.
We want to change that and build a bank with everyone, for everyone. Our amazing community suggests features, test the app and give us constant feedback so we can build something everyone loves.
We're focused on solving problems, rather than selling financial products. We want to make the world a better place and change people's lives through Monzo.
We’re looking for a corporate communications expert who has experience working in a fast-moving environment and who has delivered fantastic results. This role will be responsible for developing and executing communications goals, strategies and campaigns that align with our business goals and further enhance our reputation as Britain's Best Bank. You’ll create and update communication materials for use internally and externally.
Successful candidates should have the ability to build relationships and credibility with key stakeholders, both insider and outside of the business. You’ll often work across many teams, ensuring business-wide communications ladder up to the same objectives and deliver outcomes successfully..Excellent writing skills are a must, as is the ability to take a complex topic and communicate it simply and clearly, adapting for different audiences where needed. You’ll need to be an exceptional communicator and a strong collaborator.
You’ll work with two Senior PR Managers, a PR Manager and our Director of Communications, who you’ll report to directly.
You’ll be an ambassador for communicating brilliantly, and for obsessing about our customers and our mission.
You should apply if:
- You have extensive PR or Corporate Communications experience
- You have a strong understanding of corporate communications and business stakeholders, and you think creatively about how businesses can engage and tell their story through these channels
- You have examples of strong strategic thinking through corporate communications campaigns
- You have experience working on financial communications such as financial results and annual reports
- You can evidence working with senior stakeholders on things like copywriting, speech writing, or events preparation and management
- You have an urgent and collaborative approach to work and have worked across all functions within a marketing team and business as a whole
- You are actively engaged in the corporate news environment, taking an interest in developing trends affecting businesses
- You are engaged in how corporate communications is evolving
- You understand how to quantify and measure the value of your work
The Interview Process:
Our interview process involves three main stages:
- Recruiter Call (30mins)
- Initial Call (30 mins)
- x2 final interviews via Google Meet (x2 45mins)
Our average process takes around 2-3 weeks but we will always work around your availability.
You will have the chance to speak to our recruitment team at various points during your process but if you do have any specific questions or want to talk through reasonable adjustments ahead of or during application please us at any point on email@example.com
What’s in it for you:
💰£70,000 - £95,000 (dependant on experience) ➕stock options
✈️We can help you relocate to the UK
✅We can sponsor visas
📍This role will be based out of our London office next to Liverpool Street station (a hybrid of office based and home working)
⏰We offer flexible working hours and trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team.
📚Learning budget of £1,000 a year for books, training courses and conferences
➕And much more, see our full list of benefits here
Equal Opportunity Statement
We are actively creating an equitable environment for every Monzonaut to thrive.
Diversity and inclusion are a priority for us and we are making sure we have lots of support for all of our people to grow at Monzo. At Monzo, embracing diversity in all of its forms and fostering an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of making money work for everyone. You can read more in our blog, 2021 Diversity and Inclusion Report and 2021 Gender Pay Gap Report.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.
Years of experience