(Senior) Content Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin
As (Senior) Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for driving creative content across multiple platforms. You will create a calendar of engaging content including blogs, white papers, podcasts, videos and lead several new initiatives to take our content marketing to the next level. With a keen interest in the Legal Technology sector, you will seek out the top industry stories and play an active role in our growth story.
Your mission is to build brand & problem awareness in our target markets and establish an online presence through the creation and dissemination of multimedia content online.
- Establish the Legal OS brand and create awareness of the problems we solve
- Build up content as a vital source of web traffic and leads
- Support the sales team with relevant Sales Enablement content reducing sales cycles and increasing conversion rates
- You have experience writing content for a B2B brand or within an agency. Ideally, you worked in a software environment.
- Strong ability to clearly articulate the business goal behind the creation of a piece (or series) of content.
- Great at telling a story using words, images, or audio, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience (Training as a print or broadcast journalist is a bonus.)
- The ability to think like an educator, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it. Ability to back your intuition with data.
- A passion for new technology tools and usage of those tools.
- Project management skills to manage editorial schedules and deadlines within corporate and ongoing campaigns.
- Impeccable writing and editorial skills, with an outstanding command of the English language (German is a plus.)
Legal OS is on an exciting journey. We have redefined the legal tech category with a product suite that empowers legal engineers and lawyers to encode their expertise and use this code to automate previously impossible to automate expert tasks. Our product has been positively received and adopted by our initial customer base, and we're ready to take the next steps in evolving the product into the engine at the heart of all legal tech stacks worldwide.
The founders are young and diverse, and passionate about the new work movement. And we have worked hard to build a culture that is inclusive and creatively empowering.
Legal OS is funded by some of Europe's top investors, including HV Capital, SpeedInvest, and Christian Vollmann.
Workplace & culture
We're lucky to have a large, open plan office in the heart of Kreuzberg. We are close to a couple of great lunch places, and we often get lunch there together as a team. We believe an office should stimulate creativity and we believe a job should be an opportunity for you to pursue ideas that are meaningful to you.
Why work with us?
We offer the opportunity to join a team working on a hugely disruptive product early in our journey. We're an ambitious, creative team, and we believe our product can change the global legal sector. We believe personal growth and well-being is essential which is why we want to offer some special benefits to all of our employees
We care most about delivering great work and building a world class product. If you sometimes want to work remote, that’s cool. All we ask is you’re in the office for key meetings and ceremonies, and that you build a strong relationship with the team.
Discounted Gym Membership
50% off Urban Sports Club
Fun, Social, International Team
We have team members from Japan, England, France, Canada, and Sweden. We have meals together, karaoke together, play poker together, and have had a number of company retreats to our property in the south of France.
We appreciate your interest in Legal OS. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level