Senior BackEnd Engineer
We are expanding our group of smart, talented and open-minded people and are looking for an experienced Senior BackEnd Engineer to join our Product team and become an important pillar of our company and sustain our growth. We are working hard to create the most usable and powerful data toolkit for the experts in the machine construction industries so they can strive for, and succeed in their digital transformation.
As a Back End Developer at Senseforce you will…
- Master C#, .Net / .Net Core.
- Optimise, scale and monitor time series SQL databases
- Build and run scalable applications with Docker
- Embrace Unit testing (xUnit Framework)
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or similar relevant work experience.
- +5 Years previous work experience in Software Development deploying SaaS solutions.
- Familiarity with Software Development Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with Java would be cool :D
- Experience with Big Data would be great.
Choose your own device: you are free to choose a device of your own choice (laptop, screen, etc.).
Get2Gether: transcending our day-to-day operations, we want to spend quality time together and get to know each other with our weekly “Social Breakfast”,, and random “Get Together” events to celebrate our team successes.
Time4U: we know how important it is to find work-life balance and spend time doing what is important for you with the people you love. At SenseForce, next to the 25 days of paid leave, you can take additional days to spend with your loved ones (ensuring operations are running smoothly and we are not penalising anyone in the team).