senior automation engineer (f/m/d)
Full-time Freistadt Austria
Your advantages as a neoomian
Flexible Working Hours
E-car charging stations
Coffee & Fresh Fruit
Innovation & Growth
Open corporate culture
We are an international cleantech company with origins in Austria. We work tirelessly on the megatrends of renewable energy, digitalization and e-mobility. Especially in the field of sustainable energy technology, we set the tone and new standards. We succeed with a great team that thinks outside the box every day and implements innovative ideas on the interaction of hardware and software. In this way, we make it possible for everyone to switch from a centralized, fossil fuel energy system to a renewable, decentralized energy system. Numerous and well-known companies (IKEA, BMW, etc.) already rely on our products and are thus part of the energy transition. Interested? If so, then apply today - we are looking forward to it.
- Key driver in the design and creation of the automation solution in an agile environment
- Independent review of program processes and documentation of results
- Independent execution of development projects and continuous improvement and optimization of existing processes
- Test and review of hardware requirements (various features)
- Cooperation with our supplier partners
YOUR PROFILE – MUST HAVES
- Completed technical education (HTL, FH/University or similar) with focus on Electronics / Mechatronics / Automation / Computer Science
- Professional experience in a comparable position (min. 3 years)
- Knowledge of PLC programming (Beckhoff, Siemens, etc.)
- Enjoyment in the development of technical concepts and innovative spirit
- High level of initiative as well as analytical and solution-oriented way of thinking
- You speak fluent German and/or English
YOUR PROFIL – NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with communication protocols such as Modbus, OCPP, etc.
- Experience with photovoltaics, battery systems and inverters
- Experience testing hardware components
- An innovative software product in the field of renewable energy and building technology, through which you can make the world a little bit better
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and plenty of room to work independently
- The opportunity to actively participate in shaping a company with international standards and top customers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely in your home office
- A workplace with the latest hardware and free choice of operating system (Apple, Linux or Windows) in a spacious, well connected office in the center of Vienna or in Freistadt
- Support for continuing professional development not only on an individual basis, but an integral part of the company
- Learning-by-doing with plenty of freedom for creativity and state-of-the-art working methods
- International company culture with offices throughout the DACH region
- A young, motivated and dynamic team with passion for our mission to transform buildings into decentralized power plants
- Annual company events such as summer parties, Christmas parties, etc.
The gross salary for this position is € 3.800 per month based on 38.5 hours per week. Depending on education, qualification and experience, a substantial overpayment is possible.
Information on data protection: Your application documents will be stored and processed electronically for the purpose of candidate selection. Any costs related to the selection process will not be reimbursed.
*We care about what you can do, regardless of your gender.
Years of experience