Senior Android Developer- Investment Platform (f/m/d)
We’re (still) hiring! Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, our teams are currently working from home, and we are onboarding new team members remotely. Not sure if now is a good time to change jobs? Then check out our latest blog post “How we shaped our company culture with remote moments that matter”.
Join Bitpanda, Europe’s leading retail broker for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, precious metals and more! Currently, more than two million users are benefitting from our platform. We provide the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets. Our goal is to become the #1 neobroker in Europe and to offer our users all the assets they could need for investing, all in one place. We closed Europe’s largest Series A funding round of 2020 and have won multiple “Best Startup of the Year” awards. Now, we are accelerating our growth journey and we are looking for you!
As a Senior Android Developer at Bitpanda, you will work on the development of our native Android app. Next to hands-on feature development you will work on new tools, techniques and take care of the whole application lifecycle.
About the Team
The investment platform area is responsible for enabling our users to get the easiest and fastest access to the world of digital assets and cryptocurrencies while providing them with full control over their portfolio. Our teams take care of delivering new innovative features while making sure to adhere to our quality standards.
What you’ll do:
- Support the entire application lifecycle on all levels
- Ensure that the app meets our quality standards by creating unit tests and doing code reviews
- Design and maintain the architecture of new features and existing ones
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, designers and technical product owners
- Stay up to date with programming best practices and new technology trends
What we’re looking for:
- Passionate about mobile platforms and translating requirements into a user friendly app
- Excellent knowledge of Kotlin and good understanding of MVVM
- Proven experience of developing and publishing native Android apps to the Google Play store in a professional environment
- Good knowledge of popular 3rd party libraries like Dagger and RxJava
Our Tech Stack
- Google Play console
- Please include in your application sample code or a link to a specific project/commit on Github which best showcase your experience and skills.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment with a competitive salary
- Individual stock option plan
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Private medical healthcare
- Learning and personal development budget/possibilities
- Multisport & MultiLife memberships
- Latest hardware
- Fantastic, well-equipped office (free snacks, fruits, soft drinks and even prosecco)
- Fun! (gaming rooms, board games, pool table and a fireplace!)
- Regular team events and a yearly team trip
- Flexible working hours
- Interdepartmental "Donut" coffee breaks
- Sustainable merch
- And more
Do you like what you are reading and want to find out more? We look forward to meeting you! Please submit your application in English.