Senior AML Officer
Ready to revolutionize the world of fintech whilst leaving your footprint on the establishment of remarkable communities? Then this one is for you!
Who are we?
EstateGuru is the leading European marketplace for property financing and investing. We are operating in 8 countries with more than 90 000 investors from 100+ countries. Our vision is to make property financing and investing attainable for anyone, anywhere in the world. Our talented team of 60 + gurus is all about growth from business to personal level. Our core values are being determined, bold, and free to embrace diversity. And – we practise empathy and honesty every step of our way.
Our team is on a lookout for an exceptional Guru to join us at EstateGuru Tallinn office:
To build and maintain high level defense against any potential financial crime whilst using technology and the best knowledge as well as relevant practices of the finance sector.
Your main responsibilities:
* To develop and implement an KYC/AML policy and relevant framework;
* To streamline the AML processes and contribute to the new IT developments;
* To cooperate with internal and external partners of the company in order to ensure full AML observance;
* To coordinate the work of the AML Specialists Team whose main task is to monitor and report to internal AML committee any suspicious transactions and customers;
* To participate in risk assessment workshops and advise process owners;
* To increase the awareness and importance of AML related topics in the company;
* Besides the Risk team, to work closely with a variety of stakeholders, including the Legal, Finance, IT and Product team.
You are the one of us if you:
* an owner of the BA degree;
* experienced (min 2 years) in the finance sector;
* highly competent in conducting research and compiling clear reports;
* knowledgeable about project management and an expert of working in a project-based environment;
* known for your outstanding communication skills;
* an avid practitioner of the approach “What issues?! There are only solutions!”;
* self-motivated, resourceful, and pragmatic;
* truly passionate about what you do and always looking to make a positive impact via your contributions;
* fluent in Estonian and English (both oral and written).
* A great work environment with interesting challenges, growth opportunities, and an opportunity to make an actual impact – globally!;
* A varied and challenging role in an International and innovative company;
* A modern office space in the very heart of Tallinn;
* Fun and educating events;
* Competitive remuneration package topped off with a number of additional perks;
* Flexibility and possibility to work from home office;
Recognize yourself? Great, then send your CV with a maximum 1-page cover letter focusing on how you will make your footprint in EstateGuru’s mission to: [email protected]
Short Fridays in summer and season-appropriate working hours means if you come in early, you get to leave early in summer and sleep later during the cold winter months.
Extra Vacation Days
If you work at EstateGuru for at least two years, we’ll reward you with five additional winter vacation days between December and February.
A Great Office
Our office in the heart of Tallinn is stocked with fruit, candy, tea, and the best coffee money can buy. We also run a winter office if you need to flee the snow and get some sun.
Continued Personal Growth
Our annual training and education budget means you can keep growing your list of skills while you work. Each employee also gets a monthly sport and recreation bonus.
With offices in five countries and plans to open more in the very near future, you’ll get to work with interesting, friendly people from across the globe and gain valued international experience.
Our company policy is always to promote from within wherever possible, and we’re growing at a rapid pace. We want to offer people a career, not just a job.
Why join EstateGuru?
We offer a great office environment, the opportunity for personal and career growth, and the chance to help change the real estate business across Europe and the world. We believe work should be challenging, exciting and, above all, rewarding.
Employees receive a range of benefits, a generous leave policy, and an alternative to the standard 9-5 grind, all while being part of a supportive, knowledgable, and friendly team.