Senior Account Executive (f/m/d)
We're looking for
Full-time Linz, Vienna or Remote
Who we are
We are Storyclash, a young, fast-growing software start-up based in Linz, “Linzer Unternehmen des Jahres” and “Born Global Champion”. Our software analyzes the behavior of over 3 billion people on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and TikTok allowing our customers to react to viral trends, analyze competitors or find influencers. Storyclash is used all over Europe by big companies like Mercedes-Benz, Vodafone, Adidas and Kaufland.
You want to be part of an up-and-coming digital start-up? You are passionate about social media and sales? Then come join our amazing team at Storyclash as a Senior Account Executive (f/m/d)!
- As a Senior Account Executive, you will be an important component in the planning and implementation of our growth strategy in the target markets DACH and Europe
- As part of our 5-person sales team, you will actively contribute to building the sales pipeline and driving our revenue growth
- Your mission is the continuous development of our customer portfolio through new customer acquisition, but also the maintenance of selected, long-term customer relationships
- You are responsible for the entire sales cycle of your leads and opportunities: from prospecting to targeting through all available channels, online demos and contract negotiation
- You proactively handle international inbound leads coming in through our marketing channels
- You are always trying new approaches to present Storyclash creatively and originally to potential customers at different touchpoints (from events to online conferences to social media)
- Several years of sales experience in the (B2B) SaaS area as well as an affinity for social media
- Completed commercial or technical education related to sales, software or social media
- Practical experience with sales tools
- Fluent in German and English
- Communication is in your blood. Negotiation skills, persuasiveness and a self-confident appearance round off your profile
- You have startup spirit, are able to step out of your comfort zone and know how to contribute your strengths to a functioning team
What we offer
- An exciting position in a dynamic environment and an attractive commission model
- Start-up spirit, a family-like atmosphere and a team of motivated people
- Open-spaced office with room for creativity (plus: a chill-out area to enjoy the occasional after-work beer)
- Lots of fun with our many gadgets like Playstation, VR, darts, tabletop soccer & our own fleet of e-scooters to take you to and from our centrally located office
- In-house library with free books
- Unlimited supply of free coffee & other drinks
- Home office, Workation possibility, and our legendary Sunny Fridays (+5 extra vacation days in July!)
- Awesome team events (trips, hackathons) and much more: www.storyclash.com/jobs
- The minimum salary is EUR 42,000 gross per year plus a performance-related commission model without cap. Your actual offer depends on your skill set and experience.
Join our great team at Storyclash and benefit from our growth!
Click here to apply now or send us your application:
Send us your application!
Enjoy a wide range of awesome benefits
Every Friday in July is free (+5 vacation days).
Family-like atmosphere, motivated team, innovative mindset.
Flexible hours & home office
Whether you're an early bird or late riser, we’ve got you covered.
Own hardware setup
Just say what you need and we buy it.
Never pay for books again, they're on us.
We have our own scooter fleet. Get wherever you want within minutes.
We support your commute, whether you come by car or public transport.
We provide finest organic coffee and other drinks, even after-work beer ;-)
At least once a year we take a trip with the whole team.
We host regular internal hackathons to generate new ideas.
Living-room styled space with opportunities to retreat and relax.
Take breaks and play some PlayStation, VR or tabletop soccer.
Work from anywhere in the world for up to 2 months per year.