Security Operations Lead REMOTE (f/m/d)
Why we need you
Security and compliance is our license to operate. We welcome you to the team if you have passion for information security and solid understanding of the relevant tactics, techniques, and procedures of this fast moving area.
As we develop the team there will be room for specialization, but initially you will have the opportunity to grow with a wide variety of engagements. You will be tasked with the following:
- Security operations
- Incident management
- Threat intelligence
- Security architecture and engineering
- Cloud security
- 3+ years as cyber security professional
- Knowledge and experience with detection and response
- Practical experience with risk management and security frameworks
- Know how to work with data protection laws and regulations
- Demonstrated skills to effectively work across teams and functions to influence design, and operations
- Experience with cloud service infrastructure and architecture, GCP preferred
- Good understanding of systems programming and networking
- Experience with digital identity platforms and the world of IAM
Why you should choose us
- Authentic: Join a fun, ambitious, and talented team with deep market experience and credentials in scaling software co’s from 0-100m$ ARR revenues
- Impact: Own your future – participate in the success of developing a deep-tech gamechanger.
- Inclusivity: We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Opportunity: Be part of shaping the new era in digital identity, for large enterprises & government.
- Rewarding: We provide competitive salary & equity benefits, flexible work from anywhere policy, 25 days paid vacation and other things, some of which are down to your unique needs.
- Experience: expect some travel, expect some weirdness, expect some fun, expect it all. We don’t set limits, and neither should you ☺
We’re a bunch of unique, normal and somewhat eccentric people (just the average amount), looking for some more team members. “No one is you, and that is your power,” we’re looking for people who bring their best, see the best in others and like to make things better.
If there's one thing we’re good at, it's gathering people together to do something fun. Launching a new band, or a technology start-up shooting for the stars, is all about having the best people – get that right, cool things will happen.
Who we are
IndyKite is building the identity layer for Web 3.0, with solutions that manage human, IoT, and machine identity, offering more secure, more private and frictionless controls.
Based on open source standards, our identity platform leverages machine learning to deliver context-aware authorization, built for scale on a knowledge graph data model. The platform allows developers to map every person, device, and asset across an organization or network and provide personalization and authorization services, with flexible APIs and a growing open-source ecosystem. And that’s just the start.
Cool things like completely changing the way identity is managed online, putting power back in the hands of the people and giving them control over their own identity. Making authentication more secure, more private and better for both enterprise and the individual. We want to change things for the better and offer solutions for the next wave of the internet - web 3.0
Our 5 step business plan is simple:
- Love your customer
- Build Trust
- Stay focussed
- Have fun
- Kick ass
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level