Sales & Operations Intern (English and German a must)
Gowago challenges the current process of car buying and strives to become the future way of getting a car. Our goal is to become the leader in online automotive retailing by providing the best and easiest customer experience. We believe in monthly payments, fair and transparent prices, and a hassle-free experience to find and drive your next car.
We are a team of 25 enthusiastic and talented people from different nationalities working together on the next generation of car ownership. As a user-first company, our office in Zürich, Switzerland, is always buzzing with discussions about what’s best for our customers, experiments we could run, and how to measure their impact.
We are looking for a passionate and talented B2C Sales intern to help us deliver the best sales experience.
As a Sales & Operations intern, you will help the B2C Sales team provide the best in class sales experience. You are the front-line contact for our potential customers interested in our Leasing and All-in-one services. Proactively reach out to prospects and leads to make sure they convert to happy customers. Bring up ideas to improve processes and help your team become more efficient.
- Support and guide potential prospects and leads throughout the whole sales process (request to signature)
- Consult and reply to inbound phone calls and convert prospects into leads
- Reply to inbound messages via chat tool and convert prospects into leads
- Manage CRM Inboxes including answering, managing and closing conversations
- Manage the Top of funnel Lead pipeline in our CRM to convert prospects into the Sales pipeline
- Manage the Long Term pipeline in our CRM to convert prospects into the Sales pipeline when the purchase timeframe is closing in
- Manage, plan, reschedule and conduct consultation requests with prospects to convert prospects into the Sales pipeline
- Move leads down the funnel into orders and leasing applications including credit checks, document sanity checks and additional document requests.
- Communicate with our partners such as Migros Bank AG and others
- Create Leasing contracts and support customers in the signature process
- Participate in daily sales kickoffs, team events and sales workshops
- Provide customers feedback to other departments to improve solutions and processes
- Conduct surveys requested by our Product team and leave extensive notes in the CRM to gather data
- Provide Inputs and suggestions to optimize processes and solutions for internal stakeholders as well as customers in regards to the sales process
A great communicator who understands people and their needs
- You are an open, honest, transparent and trustworthy person
- Great prioritization and organizational skills
- Full proficiency in English & German. French is a strong plus or Full proficiency in English & French. German is a strong plus
- Sales experience
- Experience working with a CRM (Ideally Hubspot)
- Contribute and help shape the B2C sales team
- A space to grow your skills and plenty of opportunities to grow internally
- The opportunity to participate in the future of a quickly growing startup that’s disrupting the personal mobility sector
- Flexible working - a mixture of office work and remote work
Gowago believes in rewarding success and working with outstanding people. We are seeking individuals that can make a difference. At gowago you will find a long-term career opportunity in a fast-growing startup.