Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
- Follow the full sales cycle i.e. generating leads, demonstrating the product, pricing, negotiation and closing the deal
- Work closely with the product team to achieve sustainable growth through constant product improvements
- Build long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with customers to create a better customer experience
- Manage relationships with existing customers
- Conduct market research (analyse competitors, efficiency of sales strategies, etc.)
- More than 5 years of professional experience in enterprise software sales and SaaS
- Experience within the electronics industry and strong understanding for customer pains within the industry
- Being able to answer most technical questions of customers
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Degree in electrical engineering would be a plus
- Excellent German and English language skills
- A valid driver's license
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- A chance to play a decisive role in shaping Celus Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days and paid Christmas holidays
- Help with the visa application and relocation allowance
- German language classes
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops and corporate library (offline and online)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with up to 1000 EUR yearly budget
- ‘Best hunter’ referral bonuses
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (hiking, Christmas market, Oktoberfest)
- Gym membership and different seasonal sport activities
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local cafe
Imagine a world where electronics engineers spend their time focusing on what a human brain is really good at: Creativity and Innovation! Everyone should be able to create new technologies instead of going through a tedious engineering process.
A lot of time is wasted on thinking over the same old problems, doing loads of calculations, carefully reading datasheets and selecting electronic components. All these can be off-loaded to complex algorithms and AI.
CELUS Engineering Platform revolutionises the industry by challenging the status quo. Our software allows to automatically select electronic components, generate schematics as well as PCB-layouts. As a result, it creates all the files an engineer requires.
At CELUS we believe that creativity is for humans and work is for machines.
Are you ready for turning the industry upside down? Join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]