Sales Development Representative (Germany) (m/f/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time · Remote
What we are looking for
As Sales Development Representative at Airbank, you'll be instrumental in expanding our customer base. You go above and beyond to generate leads and actively contact new prospects in our German speaking markets. You take the lead and drive new customer acquisition and contribute to our topline growth. When crafting outreaches and business development activities you make sure that our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Reaching out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, Linkedin, Email campaigns, events, etc.).
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling or responding to inquiries generated from our content and webinars.
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales.
- Developing a thorough understanding of Airbank's value proposition and conducting product demos. You present our product's features to customers once you have identified their needs.
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to a salesperson, and arranging in-person meetings, emails, or phone calls.
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers. You identify appropriate prospects and managing the sales pipeline end-to-end using our CRM Hubspot.
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not follow through with signing up to Airbank
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails and facilitating communication with existing customers to ensure their satisfaction and identify new potential needs.
- Collaborating with sales executives to ensure the company's goals and targets are met.
- Working closely with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases, becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally, and driving issue escalation and new product development.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: Previous work experience is a plus but not required. You will receive extensive on-the-job training to prepare you for one of our most important business positions at Airbank
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target-driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy-going colleagues.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficient in English. Nice to have: foreign languages.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first setting with hubs in Berlin, Barcelona and Vienna and flexible working hours. We will always be remote first, but support you with visa and relocation should you choose to come to one of our hubs.
- An environment with a flexible schedule, paperless office, yoga sessions, trainings & library, regular feedback and performance cycles.
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment. When you start a buddy will take care of your and make sure you'll come onboard smoothly.
- A great team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values.
- A competitive salary and bonus.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development.
- An allowance for learning & development, your dream home-office setup, or a WeWork membership.
About the application
We know that perfect candidates don’t exist. Even if not all of the above criteria apply to you, we’d love to learn more about you.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, make an introduction to an ideal target customer.
Airbank is a B2B financial management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].
Years of experience