As a Sales Development Intern (f/m/d), you’ll assist the Sales and Implementation team directly in partnership development and winning deals. There are a wide-variety of activities that go into growing a successful business that we want you to contribute towards. During this internship, you’ll learn about all the factors involved in building a successful business from the ground up.
- Engage new customers: Execute outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, cold calls, video-mails, social selling etc.) to generate leads in well-identified niche markets.
- Sales Funnel Management: You respond to, engage with and qualify both inbound and outbound leads.
- Deliver Results: Pursue both individual and team sales goals and consistently hit targets on a monthly basis.
- Project Management: You participate in projects and sales initiatives such as webinars, preparations and contribute to the success of projects.
- Presentation: You develop and prepare presentations for prospective partners.
- Knowledge Management: You interface with the marketing department and help support knowledge transfer.