SaaS Fullstack Developer Intern (m/f/d)
Lizee is a fast-growing startup that offers a SaaS (eCommerce & Logistics) and certified white-label logistics services for brands and retailers to launch them, in just a few weeks, into the circular economy thanks to the rental and resell of their products.
The solution allows the management of all e-commerce and logistics flows for an optimal, seamless and profitable service.
With these new circular business models, brands and retailers can operate their sustainable transformation, clear inventory without discounting, target new consumers, and boost margins.
Clients include leading brands like Tommy Hilfiger, VF Corp, Adidas, Galeries Lafayette, Decathlon…
Our HQ is in Paris and our playground is the World.
If you are a rock-star in what you do and you are interested in changing the face of retail, you may well be at the right spot!
You will work hand-in-hand with everyone in the team (lead dev, frontend dev, project owner, founders…) to design and build our core SaaS system :
- APIs based on data to optimize availability, refurbishment efficiency…
- Manage the data flow between all systems (internal APIs, SAAS, partners e.g. warehouse, data lake)
- Provide BI tools to the team
- Develop on our Frontend made in React Typescript
Keywords: NestJS, React, Typescript, Node, ExpressJS, APIs, Clever Cloud (French Heroku), TDD/BDD, SemaphoreCI, Github, automation.
You will be one of the early employees (Lizee is currently a team of 25, growing fast).
What we offer you:
• A great timing to make a place for yourself in a growing organization
• An amazing healthy working environment
• Classic but still enjoyable perks: Alan insurance covered at 50%, free coffee…
• An extra day-off on your birthday (nobody should be working on his birthday!)
• Like building platforms that can scale.
• Like web development using modern frameworks.
• Like working with one but open to many technologies: Symfony, Node/JS, React, Typescript, SQL… whatever is best for the job!
• Have high expectations when it comes to testing & delivering software: test-driven development is your default modus operandi.
• Bonus: you have developed e-commerce websites or logistic softwares in the past!
• And you want to have an impact on the environment and the way we consume goods!
• Applicant initial validation: added value, key achievements, motivations, job match
• Phone interview with our CTO Timothée
• On-site interview, including use-case technical test, for about 2 hours in our office with team-members
• Share a drink with the Lizee team
At Lizee we are looking for passionate and innovative people who believe in a more sustainable future in retail and who want to build the next big success story with us.
Do you describe yourself with these words? Do you want to join an incredible adventure?
Contact us immediately we are excited to meet with you!