Revenue Operations – Strategy Lead (f/m/d)
Our mission is to help eCommerce stores reach their potential. Want to join?
eCommerce owners face two major barriers to growth - accessing growth funding for inventory or marketing and acquiring customers profitably. Wayflyer uses data to solve both of these challenges, giving store owners insights on how best to acquire customers online and funding these businesses with short-term finance. We have offices in Dublin, Atlanta, London, Sydney and New York.
We are a fast-growing, venture-backed start-up that serves a critical need for emerging eCommerce entrepreneurs. You'll be joining a small, ambitious, collaborative team that's working on a huge opportunity. Our growth rate since our launch in April 2020 has been epic and we raised $76 million in May 2021 from some of the world's top Fintech investors to back us on our mission. We're facing many exciting challenges as we scale our business, and need teammates that can thrive in a fast-moving and exciting environment.
The Revenue Operations function is rapidly expanding and will make a big impact across the organisation. We have the exciting remit to work on some of the highest impact projects at Wayflyer. Here you will be able to tangibly see the value-enhancing effect of your work.
Why this role?
- Among other things, you will:
- Develop and execute a Global Sales Strategy by working with Sales Leadership and GTM teams including owning and driving key initiatives and projects. You will do this for Sales, Customer Success and Partnerships
- Partner with Sales Leadership to formulate and develop regional/segment business plans
- Identify opportunities to improve go-to-market efficiencies and lead efforts to scale, align and invest in the business
- Analyse and present recommendations to Sales Leadership for alignment and investment in the desired state and opportunities for sales productivity improvement
- Develop an understanding of and staying current with the competitive landscape
- Work closely with our pricing team to assess and drive innovative pricing strategies
- Assist with annual planning with Sales Leadership and key GTM Leaders
- Drive quarterly planning with Sales Leaders and provide analytical support
- Develop and manage executive reporting on key metrics, formulate actionable insights and structure a concise, clear presentation of findings, prioritising issues as appropriate
- Be a trusted advisor to Sales Leadership
- Among other things:
- You have a passion for startups and online businesses
- You are proactive, flexible and keen to make a difference and help Wayflyer grow
- You are a strong leader, able to influence different groups of people and build a strong team culture
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal
- You love to find the root cause of a problem and work well under pressure
- You have excellent quantitative analytical skills, creativity in problem solving, and a keen business sense
- You have an ability to think strategically, but also have exceptional attention to detail to drive program management and execution
- You have progressive experience in an analytical role within a technology business.
- You have a degree in a quantitative or business-related field – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Maths, Engineering, or you have great startup experience
- Previous experience in Strategy Consulting, Corporate Strategy, Venture Capital/Private Equity, and/or Investment Banking backgrounds
- You have 3+ years of experience, ideally at a fast paced startup, with experience in Revenue Operations or Business Operations
- You enjoy working in excel, SQL, and python, or are keen to learn
- You are independent, ambitious and self-motivated
- You want to work as part of a growing team
As an early employee at Wayflyer, you'll be:
-Contributing hugely to the company's ultimate growth and success
-Working with different disciplines (marketing, product and sales) to bring your ideas through to fruition
-Highly independent and autonomous
-We're a small team and you'll get to make decisions, you're not a cog in someone else's machine
-Defining the culture of Wayflyer. 'The early team you build is the company you build' - you'll leave a lasting impact