Requirements Manager (m/f/d)
Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As Requirements Manager (m/f/d) you are responsible for gathering, processing, and tracking evolving stakeholder needs and requirements throughout the lifecycle of our products and services. You work closely with System Architects, Product Managers, System Qualification Engineers, and Safety Managers. As one of our early team members, you have the chance to shape the foundation of our products, services, and our culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Manage stakeholder requirements.
- Establish a common understanding of requirements by all stakeholders.
- Obtain agreement and release requirements for product development.
- Manage requirements changes.
- Owning requirements process as a whole
- Lead joint reviews and feasibility studies.
- Develop verification criteria for system requirements.
- Specify, structure, and analyze system requirements.
- Master's degree or higher in any STEM field.
- 3+ years of experience in systems engineering.
- 2+ years of experience in requirements engineering.
- Strong knowledge in electronics and software engineering.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent German and English in writing and speaking.
- Confidence and competence in technical writing.
- A hands-on mentality, an analytical mindset, and a proven track record of problem-solving.
- An enthusiasm for cutting-edge innovation such as autonomous driving.
- Experience in automotive engineering.
- Experience in any adjacent field: Product Management, Software Architecture, System Qualification, Safety Engineering.
- 30-minute screen call.
- 1-hour interview with the hiring manager.
- Case-Study in our office (or remotely).
- Reference calls.
- Interview with the founders.
Fernride offers Logistics customers the end to end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDEFERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]