Renovation Architect (f/m/d)
Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change
Kodit.io is coming to France! As a part of our expansion strategy, we are opening an office in Paris and are looking for a Renovation Architect to oversee multiple high quality renovation projects, taking ownership over the execution of the project, technical management, design and budgeting.
Our Renovations team adds value to apartments by delivering impecable remodelling solutions. We do comprehensive renovations, with high quality materials and our distinctive Nordic style. Our technology allows us to have a very precise estimate of timing & budget, while running a smooth and fast process across multiple simultaneous projects.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Planning renovation projects & budgets.
- Design & coordination of material suppliers.
- Overseeing 10+ simultaneous projects.
- Assuring timely and high-quality delivery of every remodeling project.
- Obtaining necessary permits and understanding of the local regulations.
You are our perfect match if you have…
- At least 5 years of experience managing multiple residential renovation projects (especially in old buildings).
- Experience working on residential projects in Paris.
- Experience working with Presto or Project.
- Degree in Architecture or Construction Engineering.
- Technical qualifications/certifications for overseeing construction works.
- Experience creating floor plans & renders.
- Excellent time & budget management skills.
- Fluency in French & English.
These will help you to succeed in this role:
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Home staging experience.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Interest in new technologies
- Experience with tools like AutoCAD or Excel.
Why you´ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: In this role you'll be adding value to old apartments, converting them into beautiful dream homes for our clients.
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- More flexibility: We have a flexible remuneration program.
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening.
- Interview with the Expansion team.
- Management team interviews.
- Business case.
- Reference check.
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.
Years of experience