Regional Sales Lead - Germany
What we are looking for
As Regional Sales Lead at Airbank, you'll drive all our sales initiatives in Germany. You excel with your understanding of the sales process, go above and beyond to generate leads, build long-lasting relationships, and close deals. Ideally, all this will result in the acquisition, retention, and loyalty of customers. You'll work together with our Head of Growth to build a team of Sales Development Representatives. Through your contributions, our message reaches our target audience so that Airbank can enter the next stage of growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Ultimately, you win new business for Airbank by developing sales methods, identifying appropriate prospects; establishing and building relationships and managing the sales pipeline end-to-end.
- Reaching out to key stakeholders up to C-level (via existing networks, Linkedin, Email campaigns, webinars, events, etc.).
- Developing a thorough understanding of Airbank's value proposition, conducting product demos and onboarding sessions, and collaborating with technical stakeholders.
- Building and leading a team of Sales Developers for the German-speaking market.
- Working side-by-side with our product & engineering teams to understand customer use cases. Becoming the primary advocate for our customer needs internally, driving issue escalation and new product development.
- Supporting our digital community strategy and promoting Airbank in webinars and digital meet-ups.
- You bring something new from your culture, background, or previous experiences that enriches our team. We grow together as Airbank when everyone adds to our culture and we'd invite you to contribute as well.
- Skills: A compassionate and fluid communication style, able to naturally engage and develop warm user relationships. Proficient time management and organizational skills.
- Experience: 5+ years of proven work experience in sales for a Fintech or Enterprise SaaS solution. Good understanding of B2B sales techniques and CRM management, with an excellent track record.
- Ambition: You are highly committed, responsive, and target driven. We're a company that's growing fast, and we want you to grow with us.
- Personality: You are outcome-focused, have a cheerful attitude, and a high level of energy. You strive to approach things in a positive and optimistic way.
- Fun: You allow yourself to have fun at work and are thrilled by building a company together with other highly motivated and easy going colleagues. At Airbank we move quickly, together, and also have a lot of fun doing so.
- Languages: Fluent in German and proficiency in English.
Benefits of joining Airbank
- A remote-first work environment with a flexible schedule: Because we have are building for a vision, not a time sheet. Need to run quick errands during the day? Yes please!
- A fun, friendly, and collaborative environment: Also in a remote setting, we make sure that work schedules are not creeping steadily into your private life.
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values: Airbank is a place for everyone to grow as Airbank grows itself.
- A competitive salary, bonus & stock options: We offer an attractive, competitive fixed salary and let you participate in the upside with a variable bonus and stock options.
- Time for you: We invite all team members with more than 12 months tenure to take voluntary time off beyond their usual vacation budget. We want everyone to plan their individual schedule for recharging and coming back with full batteries.
- Opportunity for career progression and personal development: We'll provide a personal development budget and lift you to the next stage of your career. While we are sad to see great people leave, we'll do everything in our power to make your next step just as impactful!
- An allowance for your dream home-office setup: Whether you need a second screen, a professional mic and camera, professional lightning, or just some greens for better ambiance, we want your desk to be as professional and enjoyable as possible.
About the application
Confidentiality: We appreciate that you may be quite happy at your current job, and may not be actively looking for something new. We wouldn’t want to mess that up, so all applications will be treated as confidential.
How to apply
If you want your application to stand out, make an introduction to an ideal target customer.
Airbank is a cash management platform, designed to deliver more control, visibility, and automation to modern finance teams.
Join our team!
Great to see you that you are interested in building Airbank with us.
Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties in uploading your files, please contact us by mail at [email protected].