THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 95+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 500+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We are paving the way for clean and enjoyable ways to travel and we’d love for you to join the ride.
Permanent employee, Full-time
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Lead a highly skilled team of M&R managers and mechanics in your region to increase vehicle availability and maintain fleet health.
- Hire, coach, lead and develop M&R managers in your region.
- Drive project implementation both in your region and globally while collaborating with your peers within the M&R team and other departments.
- Act as the key owner for the performance metrics and KPIs. Initiate continuous improvement projects and roll them globally aiming at achieving the KPI targets.
- Bridge your region with the central M&R collecting feedback and using the data to improve M&R processes.
- Suggest vehicle hardware design and component improvements based on the data collected from your region.
- Communicate and collaborate with Operations, Vehicle Development, Supply Chain, and Logistics on issues affecting the regions and develop quality solutions to address them.
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Business engineering or B.S. or above in Mechanical, Electrical or
- Mechatronic Engineering with business experience.
- 4+ years experience in Engineering or Maintenance Projects and/or leadership.
- Detail oriented with strong record-keeping and demonstrable project management skills.
- Travelling within your region when necessary.
- Highly proficient in analytics and presentation tools such as Excel, Looker, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to present technical information clearly and concisely, enabling management to make accurate decisions.
- You are able to work in a high pressure environment with competing demands, adapt to changing priorities and process continuously changing information.
- Your communication skills are excellent (written and verbal) in English and either German or a Scandinavian language, and you have a clear and on-point communication.
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
The Tier Maintenance and Repair team is the "F1 Pit Crew" of the e-micro mobility world and (un)arguably the most intelligent team in Tier - comprising passionate and fast thinking engineers, mechanics and technicians. The team plays a highly significant and hands-on role to ensure that all Tier vehicles are safe and reliable for everyone to enjoy a fun and sustainable ride! And yes, we have a cool uniform
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP program gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Benefit from flexible hours and our work from home policy
- Enjoy amazing views at our centrally located office at Potsdamer Platz, with a variety of different restaurants and great transport connections
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
In case you are living with disabilities, chronic illness or neurodiversity please inform us, to provide you with the proper assistance in the application process.
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We encourage everyone to apply and grow with us. Even if you may not tick all the boxes of the requirements, we are happy to hear about the value you can add to the team. We are all learners!
We are looking forward to your application!