Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
As a Recruiter (m/f/d), you have the chance of joining one of Europe's most exciting startups, which's technology will impact billions of lives in the very near future. Fernride is an early-stage start-up, You have the unique opportunity to join an aspiring company in the early growth stage, where your work really has a direct impact. Your responsibility is to bring new, top talent to our team. You collaborate closely with our hiring managers to assess hiring needs, priorities, and recruiting channels. You should deeply care for great candidate experience and be keen on positioning Fenride as an employer of choice. As one of our early team members, you really have the chance to shape the foundation of our product and culture by being part of an awesome internal team of People and Culture.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Run the daily operations of the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Source and attract candidates directly through various platforms, professional groups, meet-ups, etc..
- Interview and assess candidates.
- Coordinate case studies, and technical interviews.
- Lead the candidate through the hiring process to ensure a positive experience.
- Consistently maintain our ATS.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Plan and execute suitable recruiting strategies to attract a diverse workforce to Fernride.
- Deliver recruitment reports, identify gaps, and propose changes based on data.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in recruitment in the European market.
- Experience with difficult-to-fill, engineering positions.
- Excellent interviewing skills.
- University degree in psychology, social sciences, business, or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in both, oral and written form (English and German required).
- Strong intercultural skills.
- Strong team player.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with working on employer branding activities.
- Previous experience working in highly technical and specialized roles.
- HR experience.
- 45-minute screen call.
- Case-study in our office (or remote)
- 1-hour interview with the Hiring manager
- Reference check
Fernride offers logistics customers the end-to-end integration of driverless vehicles into their processes. Building on 10 years of research, Fernride is developing the leading teleoperation platform which allows humans to safely remote monitor, assist and control vehicles from afar. Thus, Fernride is redefining the job of the driver who will evolve from a 1:1 remote operator to a highly effective fleet manager who assists up to 50 highly automated vehicles from the comfort of an office. Partnering with leading OEMs, Fernride enables the remote operation and full automation of driverless fleets - swap body or trailer trucks, forklifts, shuttles, or other vehicles.
Be ambitious: We set ambitious goals that challenge the status-quo and push us of our comfort-zone. We have a shared passion for building extraordinary products.
Take ownership: We actively take ownership of our tasks, products and teams. By being accountable, we know we can fully rely on each other.
Get things done: We get things done without getting hung up on unnecessary details. We know that the simple solution always wins over the complex one.
Be data-driven: We decide based on reliable data, enabling precision and maximum impact.
Strive for improvement: We continuously grow personally and professionally. Our open-minded mentality and love for learning allows us to reflect and progress on a daily basis.
Equality and Diversity at FERNRIDE
FERNRIDE is built on people and their differences give us strength. We want to provide equal opportunities to people from all walks of life. Join our journey of continuous learning and rapid growth. Help us celebrate equality and diversity!
Thank you for your interest in FERNRIDE! Please fill in the application form below. If you are facing any problems uploading your documents, please send your documents via e-mail to [email protected]
Years of experience