Sending applications for this position is currently not working. Try again later.
Permanent employee, Full-time · Munich
We are looking for Recruiter with exceptional enthusiasm about what they do and strong desire to grow in the field. This is a good chance to learn how a product company operates and see your ideas for improvement come to life.
You will work in a friendly, inspiring, and rewarding atmosphere. The tasks are quite challenging, so be ready to work hard. But no worries, there is always a team to help you!
This position offers great development opportunities within recruitment or towards an HR generalist role.
You’ll be responsible for recruiting the best specialists to make our teams even cooler! In other words — you’ll manage the full cycle of recruiting process. We hope you know what it means :), but just in case:
- Gather and formulate the requirements together with the hiring managers
- Create the position description which will attract exactly the right people, advertise vacancies
- Actively source and deliver a steady flow of candidates for each position
- Screen candidates and schedule interviews
- Conduct HR interviews (alone or together with the hiring manager)
- Give personalized, detailed feedbacks to the candidates
- Communicate with candidates (both active right now and possible prospects for the future)
- Work on a day-to-day basis with our hiring team, helping them craft the most efficient interview process possible (which sometimes includes giving feedback and teaching some interviewing techniques to the team)
- Maintain data quality in ATS
- Provide analytics and statistics on request
Apart from that, you will drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice. Depending on your previous experience and preferences you will also take responsibility for one or several cross functional HR projects: e.g. employer branding, team events, relocation, payroll, employee training & development, compensation and benefits etc.
- You have at least 3 years of experience in recruitment (both tech and non-tech)
- You’re confident in taking the ownership of end-to-end recruitment process
- You have a sparkling talent in communication in German and English
- You are curious and open towards not only recruitment but also other HR activities (employer branding, team events, relocation, payroll, employee training & development, compensation and benefits etc.)
- Knowledge and experience working within german Labor laws and practices will be a huge plus
- You enjoy working independently, but just as much enjoy exchanging ideas in a team
- You have proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- You’re able to multitask and be successful in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Experience an agile, innovative, and open-minded working atmosphere in a great international team with flat hierarchy and fast decision-making process
- A chance to play a decisive role in shaping CELUS Engineering Platform and have a direct impact on the electronics industry
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunities, as well as 24 vacation days and paid Christmas holidays
- Help with the visa application and relocation allowance
- German language classes
- Knowledge sharing sessions, numerous workshops and corporate library (offline and online)
- Personal development opportunities (courses, lectures, conferences etc.) with up to 1000 EUR yearly budget
- Regular team on-site and off-site events (hiking, Christmas market, Oktoberfest)
- Gym membership and different seasonal sport activities
- Monthly metro ticket or parking spaces
- Snacks, soft drinks and coffee in the office and free lunches in the local cafe
Imagine a world where electronics engineers spend their time focusing on what a human brain is really good at: Creativity and Innovation! Everyone should be able to create new technologies instead of going through a tedious engineering process.
A lot of time is wasted on thinking over the same old problems, doing loads of calculations, carefully reading datasheets and selecting electronic components. All these can be off-loaded to complex algorithms and AI.
CELUS Engineering Platform revolutionises the industry by challenging the status quo. Our software allows to automatically select electronic components, generate schematics as well as PCB-layouts. As a result, it creates all the files an engineer requires.
At CELUS we believe that creativity is for humans and work is for machines.
Are you ready for turning the industry upside down? Join us now!
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Thank you for your interest in CELUS. Please fill out the following short form. Should you have difficulties with the upload of your data, please send an email to [email protected]