Real Estate Brokerage Lead - Paris (f/m/d)
Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change
Kodit.io is coming to France! As a part of our expansion strategy, we are opening an office in Paris and are looking for a Brokerage Lead to lead our Brokerage business in this new market.
Our technology is amazing, but we know Real Estate is all about people. That is why our brokers take a central place in our strategy. The focus of the Brokerage Lead is to build and coach a solid team of Real Estate advisors, making sure we are offering superb service & customer experience in every transaction.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Building a team of solid sales Real Estate Specialist to drive sales growth.
- Ensuring your team collaborates effectively and that resources are optimally allocated to drive revenue growth.
- Recruiting, coaching and mentoring team members to achieve excellence.
- Driving business metrics.
- Building effective relationships with other ecosystem partners.
- Scaling operations & proposing solutions and improvements to support Kodit’s continued growth.
- Consistently reaching revenue targets.
- Working closely with the Tech & Product team to improve our tools and make sure they are user-friendly.
You are our perfect match if…
- You have more than 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Your background is in Real Estate.
- You have a successful track record of managing, motivating, coaching and developing high-performing sales teams in Real Estate.
- You have excellent interpersonal, organizational and negotation skills.
- You have an excellent understanding of the Real Estate market in Paris.
- You are a brilliant communicator, fluent in French and English.
These will help you to succeed in this role:
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to prioritize and adapt in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment.
- Coaching experience.
Why you’ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: This is an opportunity to build the most cruicial
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening.
- Interview with the Expansion team.
- Management team interviews.
- Business case.
- Reference check.
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level