Real Estate Acquisition Lead - Paris (f/m/d)
Kodit.io has been changing the way people buy and sell houses since 2017. Transparency, technology, data, and sustainability are at the core of what we do. We move fast, take risks, welcome bold ideas and own our decisions as we reimagine the future of Real Estate.
Kodit.io has recently been recognised as the Finnish startup of the year (Nordic Startup Awards) and one of Europe's hottest scale-ups (Adyen x TNW - Tech5).
Join the change
Kodit.io is coming to France! As a part of our expansion strategy, we are opening an office in Paris and are looking for a Real Estate Acquisition Lead to help us develop our iBuying business in this new market.
At the Kodit.io Acquisition team, we constantly monitor and analyze the housing market and apartment listings. Based on data and tools provided by our technical team we prepare offers for our customers and make final purchase decisions. Our two main goals are to acquire great apartments to the Kodit.io portfolio as well as provide excellent customer service to home sellers. We also work closely with our tech team on constant improvements in data analysis tools which play an essential part in our work. Even though the learning curve for this role is pretty steep, you can always count on help and support from your colleagues. We always work as a team.
Here are a few challenges we have for you:
- Setting up the i-buying department in Paris.
- Overseeing the process of the home inspection, valuation, renovation, and sales by using our cutting-edge technology.
- Working closely with the Tech & Product team, giving inputs in order to improve our tools and make sure they work correctly.
- Making purchase offers.
- Providing input in apartment design.
- Ensuring a fast sales process.
- Growing and coaching the iBuying team.
- Analyzing purchase & sales data to make better investment decisions.
- Finding and negotiating with external partners: contractors, material suppliers, etc.
You are our perfect match if you have…
- Background in residential Real Estate investments, such as iBuyers, Family Offices, Investment Funds, or similar.
- Excellent understanding of the Real Estate market in Paris.
- Experience leading & coaching teams.
- Analytical & financial mindset (but you also like going out to the field).
- Creative approach to apartment sales.
- Interest in new technologies.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to dynamic environments.
- Negotiation skills
- Language skills: you are fluent in English & French.
These will help you succeed in this role:
- Experience in house flipping.
- Experience in working in a start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.
Why you’ll love working at Kodit.io:
- Make an impact, join the change: You’ll get the chance to build our iBuying team in Paris from scratch, take ownership over important investment decisions and become a crucial part of our future in France.
- Flexibility & Ownership: We are result-oriented and value ownership. We strive to hire people with a great sense of responsibility and build relationships based on trust. This means a lot of flexibility when it comes to working hours & the home office.
- Teamwork: We prefer team spirit and common goals to large egos.
- International Environment: We have offices in 3 European countries with 9 different nationalities (and counting).
- Open-minded team: No one has all the answers, we love hearing (and implementing) new ideas.
- Come as you are: No dress codes. No judging. No discrimination. Be authentic & stay true to yourself, we wouldn’t want it any other way.
- We offer a permanent contract and we know how to value (and compensate for) your dedication, effort, and commitment.
What you can expect from our recruitment process:
- Application screening.
- Interview with the Expansion team.
- Management team interviews.
- Business case.
- Reference check.
- Feedback and periodic updates on your application status.
At Kodit.io, we embrace diversity and believe that the key to our success lies in the variety of backgrounds and visions our employees and job candidates bring to the team. We encourage open-mindedness and have strict non-discrimination policies. We treat everyone equally regardless of their race, gender, religion, ethnicity, national origin, sexual or political orientation, age, or marital status.
Years of experience
- Mid-senior level