This job ad is no longer active. Search for New jobs
Ranger (m/f/d) Oslo
THIS IS US
Basically we’re changing how a city breathes and moves with sustainable and innovative ways to improve urban travel options for everyone. We’re on a one-way trip to create a world with less pollution, less traffic jams and more ways to explore your city without leaving an impact. Climate-neutral TIER Mobility is Europe’s leading provider of micro-mobility, with a mission to change mobility for good.
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 95+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 500+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We are paving the way for clean and enjoyable ways to travel and we’d love for you to join the ride.
THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Be our local hero and help us to provide the best customer experience with TIER in your city
- Check for lost Scooters and bring them back to our TIER Warehouse or directly to hot spots in your city
- Drive our E-Vans and/or Cargo Bikes and track Scooters with our customized App
- Support the Operations Manager in the warehouse and give a helping hand where needed
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Interest in E-Mobility and the right mentality to change mobility for good
- Smart, hands on and solution driven
- You have an EU driving license B
- Fluent in English, local language is a plus
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward
- We appreciate your talent and support your growth with an annual development budget
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds
- Diversity and inclusivity is super important to us, so enjoy initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER
- Expect company onboarding and team events with international colleagues from all over the world
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!
If we could spark your interest and you want to change mobility for good with us, apply now and let us know why you’re the one for the job! We are looking forward to your application!