Meisterwerk is building the next generation workforce management platform to become the leading provider of project management and planning software SME craftsman and crafts related companies.
As QA Engineer in this concise and growing organization, you'll work with a cross-functional team to build tools that help small and mid-sized craftsman businesses digitalize and grow their businesses. By releasing often, you'll put your work in front of our customers frequently and will observe and learn about the impact you have on these highly engaged users. You'll collaborate with experts in product, design, and operations to deliver mission-critical internal and external features that drive Meisterwerk’s growth.
What you’ll do:
- Work in an agile cross-functional squad
- Test features across the technical stack: front-end and back-end
- Drive the test automation initiatives in your squad, sharing your knowledge and expertise, building awareness and common understanding of quality testing
- Participate in handling issues reported from end customers and internal users, including investigation, communication and delivery of fixes
- Promote the quality guidelines set by the QA chapter within your squad
You’ll be great for this position if:
You have a fundamental understanding of web applications and REST/micro-services
You’re eager to learn and develop new skills
You have experience in building test automation at any level
- You have a university degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent experience in software development
- You’re fluent in English - you'll be part of a truly global company
- You’re conversational in German - Meisterwerk is based in Germany
Experience with CI and/or DevOps skills will be considered a great advantage
Why you should join Meisterwerk:
You’ll be joining a fast-growing, small team of motivated individuals where you will find an uncapped opportunity for generating impact.
With 40% user-growth, month-over-month, you will have the opportunity to support software that is used daily by engaged users
You’ll enjoy a flexible working environment which prioritizes driving results over requirements. Work-from-home and remote work is actively practiced at Meisterwerk.